Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hopefully this is a real image so we ain't gotta see kids wild ass customizations
axqiuzy62tz01.png

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of gameplay mechanics have been changed or overhauled

I understand that, which is to be expected with the next installment of BF games.

"Never be the same" just came across as were gonna get something very new and different.

They should have called this Battlefield Bad Company 3. Similar to how Bad Company takes place in the near future, this would take place in a alternate ww2 where say the war didn't end soon after the nuclear weapons were used or maybe not even used at all. Basically a what if WW2 kept going. Maybe more women would get involved due to the rising death toll, maybe there would be more militia's popping up for the same reasons. Maybe government and armies were running low on funds which caused soldiers to use unconventional weapons and tools and decorate their tanks. This trailer would make more sense to me if it were under that guise.

They just want a B̶F̶4̶ BFBC2 reskin:mjlol:
fixed.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
So guns from 1930 compared to guns from 2018?

They wonder why bf1, hardlines, Star Wars shyt community died and people still running bf4 at a good rate.

U can’t really get to creative in these old ass games
it has nothing to do with guns it's how they changed the gunplay that "Veterans" didn't like.BF1 you need to stay at ideal range to maximize a gun effectiveness.There's no rambo style guns where I can run M16 on every map&dominate BF3 or damn near every Assault gun on BF4.Add the sweet spot mechanic which is dumb&casual as hell(did make the snipers feel unique 1st time in recent memory).Add the random spread mechanic it didn't sit well with a lot of people.Me personally I adapted to it BF1 gunplay isn't the great but at least it changed the micro bursting tap firing meta that plagued BF3&BF4.I can damn near guarantee most couldn't tell the differences between most guns in BF4 without looking at stats.At least the guns in BF1 are unique&play differently:manny:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
it has nothing to do with guns it's how they changed the gunplay that "Veterans" didn't like.BF1 you need to stay at ideal range to maximize a gun effectiveness.There's no rambo style guns where I can run M16 on every map&dominate BF3 or damn near every Assault gun on BF4.Add the sweet spot mechanic which is dumb&casual as hell(did make the snipers feel unique 1st time in recent memory).Add the random spread mechanic it didn't sit well with a lot of people.Me personally I adapted to it BF1 gunplay isn't the great but at least it changed the micro bursting tap firing meta that plagued BF3&BF4.I can damn near guarantee most couldn't tell the differences between most guns in BF4 without looking at stats.At least the guns in BF1 are unique&play differently:manny:
For me my problem with BF1 was the lack of guns I guess due to the era. Everyone running round with Helriegel was bound to get boring at some point.

The lack of customization was just the icing on the cake. No way without the heavy customization options and that little bit of guns was BF1 ever gonna last as long as BF4.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
For me my problem with BF1 was the lack of guns I guess due to the era. Everyone running round with Helriegel was bound to get boring at some point.

The lack of customization was just the icing on the cake. No way without the heavy customization options and that little bit of guns was BF1 ever gonna last as long as BF4.
Yeah the lack of customization&the progession being bugged at launch kinda killed it early. Dice admitted they fukked up:snoop:.But we all know how this community is if they would have given us a bunch of options the"this isn't historically accurate" crowd would've been out in full force:pachaha:.At launch yep the weapons underwhelmed but now tho?:jbhmm:so many good options in each class to fukk people up it:smugfavre:.DLC drops in BF5 need to be constant unlike BF1:beli::martin: