Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This game appears to one up BC2 tho :francis:
EA might never top Bad Company 2. I have been playing BC2 and BF1 the past few days and holy shyt does BF1 just feel soulless compared to Bad Company 2. Graphics and all, I still have more fun in rush matches on BC2 than BF1.

Will likely just uninstall BF1, keep Titanfall 2 and BC2 in rotation.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Man those white boys are mad as shyt with this trailer. :mjlol::pachaha:

back on bf4 I used to get mad hate messages because all you saw on the top of the post game scoreboard is [COLI]. :banderas: we would massacre each other in squad deathmatch n troll each other here then unite in conquest and straight punish dudes :wow: shyt was the equivalent of getting good sparring in the gym to make you a savage for a real fight or when another gym comes for work :demonic:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
EA might never top Bad Company 2. I have been playing BC2 and BF1 the past few days and holy shyt does BF1 just feel soulless compared to Bad Company 2. Graphics and all, I still have more fun in rush matches on BC2 than BF1.

Will likely just uninstall BF1, keep Titanfall 2 and BC2 in rotation.

the enjoyment of pushing a squad back to their spawn in bc2 :ohlawd:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Joining a game and having to fight out of a spawn :wow:

GOAT feeling if you somehow manage to make that comeback :wow: while they blasting everyone away I would make that metal gear mission to the point closest to the enemy spawn, wait for some brehs to respawn and go get that flank :demonic:

game was amazing man and was the last time I really enjoyed RUSH from dice, those maps were perfect for that mode.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
GOAT feeling if you somehow manage to make that comeback :wow: while they blasting everyone away I would make that metal gear mission to the point closest to the enemy spawn, wait for some brehs to respawn and go get that flank :demonic:

game was amazing man and was the last time I really enjoyed RUSH from dice, those maps were perfect for that mode.
Running down that hill in Cold War and fighting your way through buildings :wow:
Keeping the heli from getting shoot down in Oasis so you can have it after the 2nd set of mcoms :wow:
What the hell happened to RUSH :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
back on bf4 I used to get mad hate messages because all you saw on the top of the post game scoreboard is [COLI]. :banderas: we would massacre each other in squad deathmatch n troll each other here then unite in conquest and straight punish dudes :wow: shyt was the equivalent of getting good sparring in the gym to make you a savage for a real fight or when another gym comes for work :demonic:

shyt was so beautiful.

SdrYB.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man those white boys are mad as shyt with this trailer. :mjlol::pachaha:
Throw in a black guy and a woman in the trail and all of a sudden all immersion is gonna be lost. I agree that if you take too many liberties with a game you can break immersion, but there's a pretty big threshold before you get to that point, and several mechanics that have been standard in the series( health regen, reviving) are a lot more ridiculous tbh. I didn't anything in that trailer would end up such a big deal.

Anyway I'm looking foward to see how these guns handle with set recoil patterns. I've never played CS Go so that's gonna be new to me.