Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I loved that map...did they switch map design teams???
I don't know but it feels like it. shyt is depressing playing these old maps. Even maps that were kinda so-so back then shyt on these new maps they're making now.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
back on bf4 I used to get mad hate messages because all you saw on the top of the post game scoreboard is [COLI]. :banderas: we would massacre each other in squad deathmatch n troll each other here then unite in conquest and straight punish dudes :wow: shyt was the equivalent of getting good sparring in the gym to make you a savage for a real fight or when another gym comes for work :demonic:
Sounds like fun:wow::wow::wow:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
funny thing there's quite a few BF1 maps that could be good Rush maps if Dice gave a damn about the mode anymore.Amiens,FDV,Ballroom,Argone Forest,3 flag map ect..:martin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
back on bf4 I used to get mad hate messages because all you saw on the top of the post game scoreboard is [COLI]. :banderas: we would massacre each other in squad deathmatch n troll each other here then unite in conquest and straight punish dudes :wow: shyt was the equivalent of getting good sparring in the gym to make you a savage for a real fight or when another gym comes for work :demonic:
Steel sharpens steel

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I swear Operations needs a total redesign when BF5 drops. Most of these maps its fukking horrible.Everything I hate most ridiculous grenade spam sweet spot snipers just horrible:scust:
If you're having to contend with grenade spam, I guarantee you aren't flanking/sitting on the fringes of objectives. I do agree with the sweet spot mechanic problem, but that's also partially due to aim assist. Most snipers wouldn't even touch infantry variants in a lobby with aim assist off, hence the small number of good snipers in comp.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
If you're having to contend with grenade spam, I guarantee you aren't flanking/sitting on the fringes of objectives. I do agree with the sweet spot mechanic problem, but that's also partially due to aim assist. Most snipers wouldn't even touch infantry variants in a lobby with aim assist off, hence the small number of good snipers in comp.
it has nothing do with flanking the mode is terrible on most these maps.Galcia awful Sinai Desert terrible hell the entire Russian DLC operations is horrible

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
it has nothing do with flanking the mode is terrible on most these maps.Galcia awful Sinai Desert terrible hell the entire Russian DLC operations is horrible
:mjlol: at even playing those maps, especially without a squad. Those maps are trash, but can be swept with a good squad. gg:yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I swear Operations needs a total redesign when BF5 drops. Most of these maps its fukking horrible.Everything I hate most ridiculous grenade spam sweet spot snipers just horrible:scust:

I think they just need to design separate areas of maps specifically for Operations. Playing op on a map like argonne is pure torture