Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't their pre-reveal slogan "Never be the same."

What's new and innovative about going back to ww2?

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
I really hope they got back to the original Conquest ticket system. BF1s version was a let down.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did you finally get a 4k tv little pal ?
I'm patiently waiting for the new standard with freesync, which should be available before this game releases :tu:
You got your eye on that BP Xbox, 4k hdr battlefield, EA access, yeah, you'll be there :leostare:
Mad disrespectful to have a woman on the cover when men where the primary fighters in WW2 and had more casualties while woman took more of a role in cooking and nursing

PKLCjZF.jpg
It's mad disrespectful to want to only acknowledge male cacs :gucci:

Are you aware of the woman who served, yeah? What was it, 350thou? And you say they didn't do much? Are you aware that woman fought on all sides tho? Germany had almost a million woman serve for instance, and they were allowed to serve in the frontlines. Japan had hoes :manny:

Your ignorance is what kept more woman from serving in the first place...
I'll give it a shot. BF has been holding me down for almost a decade. To all the people concerned about females and "historical accuracy" you sound like cacs :ucku:. It was obvious that they were going to make an alternate reality battlefield just to troll you fakkits after all of the fuss you made about Black people and women in BF1.
There is no alternate reality except for the reality that is accepted by the masses :ufdup:
Game looks dope, people fake mad about the woman and authenticity are high key:mjpls:

Sad no battle royal mode though
It's called day 4 and it'll be more glorious than anything done before because it will be a day long event, not 30min :banderas:
So alt history WW2?:patrice:
Bruh, have you noticed that your understanding of history is white washed. You think white men did everything. You probably think they brought millions of Africans on boats across waters they couldn't navigate :stop: and the slaves who introduced mathematics, astronomy/etc did all that but couldn't figure out a boat... And yet it's well known the world traveled by boat to Africa to trade.

Thankfully the white cave Viking saved us from the tigers. Lesson over, I'm going to sail the ocean blue with nikka Ameriggo vespuci who is the 2nd layer of the elaborate lie. You enjoy the rest of your day :handshake:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't give a fukk if it is accurate. Is the shyt fun or nah?:heh:
I'm not a cac history buff which is why i might cop if it is alt WW2. They can be loose with their approach which is infinitely more interesting than what a standard WW2 game would bring in the 18'.:hubie:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let’s fukkin go :lawd:

GOAT FPS game, & most significant event in human history (WW2) in one package

I know they had a black breh in their WW1 game it would be dope if they put the Tuskegee Airmen in this one.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't give a fukk if it is accurate. Is the shyt fun or nah?:heh:
I'm not a cac history buff which is why i might cop if it is alt WW2. They can be loose with their approach which is infinitely more interesting than what a standard WW2 game would bring in the 18'.:hubie:
I think the majority would agree with this sentiment but you know what guys? We getting old. If gaming is really for kids, well kids are getting there first crack at these genres. COD2 came out 13 yrs ago on Xbox. That means you gotta be about 21 or older to have even played that game like that. Unfortunately the world isn't catering to old heads, get in where you fit in old nikkaz...