Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are already going nuts. Just saw a YouTube vid from eight thought(balding 40 yr old alt right clown) furious. It’s so hilarious how in a game where you can revive someone with a syringe or toss an ammo box at someone, people get upset because a women or black man is in the game

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
It's not disrespectful at all.

It's a video game and to represent a small minority of fighters who have never been represented.

In a genre that it criticized for over exposure regarding the same ww2 experience, it doesn't hurt to offer other stories.
99% of war force was male
99% of market is male

:hhh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
99% of war force was male
99% of market is male

:hhh:

I feel you. Breh, I'm a World War buff, not trying to debate you on that.

My point is, art is supposed to provide an opportunity to experience other perspectives.

I've been a big fan of visceral, accurate depictions of war in my video games but I'm willing to see what DICE has planned considering they genuinely put passion and effort in their games.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It's not disrespectful at all.

It's a video game and to represent a small minority of fighters who have never been represented.

In a genre that it criticized for over exposure regarding the same ww2 experience, it doesn't hurt to offer other stories.
Everybody going to pick the female because the female model has a smaller hotbox.:shaq2: