Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Mad disrespectful to have a woman on the cover when men where the primary fighters in WW2 and had more casualties while woman took more of a role in cooking and nursing

PKLCjZF.jpg

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I'll give it a shot. BF has been holding me down for almost a decade. To all the people concerned about females and "historical accuracy" you sound like cacs :ucku:. It was obvious that they were going to make an alternate reality battlefield just to troll you fakkits after all of the fuss you made about Black people and women in BF1.

Last edited:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Lol nikkas sound hurt in this thread...they only using ww1 and ww2 settings because they dont want us to get burned out of the modern day settings and so they dont use up all their ideas at once...they probably saving the modern day settings for next gen...the devs know what we want

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Mad disrespectful to have a woman on the cover when men where the primary fighters in WW2 and had more casualties while woman took more of a role in cooking and nursing

PKLCjZF.jpg
It's not disrespectful at all.

It's a video game and to represent a small minority of fighters who have never been represented.

In a genre that it criticized for over exposure regarding the same ww2 experience, it doesn't hurt to offer other stories.