Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I registered for EA play

Hopefully I get the call

Hopefully the gameplay will change my mind ...but I'm getting a causal cartoony vibe from that trailer.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I feel you, but cacs had these SAME criticisms about the BF1 cover and the Harlem Hellfighter.
This. Any black man riding with the complaints about this is playing themselves. These are the same people who were mad at a black dude on the cover of BF1. You look foolish out here.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I’m skipping this shyt

I bought the last BF with its WW2 bullshyt and barely played it

BF4 is my favorite FPS game and they fukked it up to me with Hardline abd some more dumb shyt. I don’t want to play in WW2, thats been played since COD did it.

And I agree with a lot of the whiteboy comments, womeen weren’t in WW2... stop it. They’re just doing this shyt now to basically sell/show they’re gender neutral but in reality, women played a major part on the homefront but not on the field

There actually were women in battle during WWII....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about historical accuracy and realism and all that bullshyt :what:

I just hope the customization is back in this one. BF1 and it's weapon variant bullshyt with no scopes had me :russell: after a while. Hopefully they fix Conquest. I've given up on Rush.

Been playing on the PC since August. But I may have to get this on PS4 to play with the brehs :wow:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about historical accuracy and realism and all that bullshyt :what:

I just hope the customization is back in this one. BF1 and it's weapon variant bullshyt with no scopes had me :russell: after a while. Hopefully they fix Conquest. I've given up on Rush.

Been playing on the PC since August. But I may have to get this on PS4 to play with the brehs :wow:

Only racist cacs are crying about it.

They are so weak.

Game looks badass.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are already going nuts. Just saw a YouTube vid from eight thought(balding 40 yr old alt right clown) furious. It’s so hilarious how in a game where you can revive someone with a syringe or toss an ammo box at someone, people get upset because a women or black man is in the game

Oh god I'm watching now...

These people are LOSERS.

I don't tell people publicly I play video games.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

They going back to the old Conquest system.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
"but its not BF4":mjcry:this community is terrible:scust:

nikkaz just ain’t trying to go back to bolt action rifles from the weapons that we had in bf4. Going from all the technology we had in use to going back into 1930s ain’t fun bro. and tbh we ain’t gonna get another mainline BF game for another 5 years so it’s definite disappointment.

Next year gonna be some dumb trash like hardlines, after they they gonna drop another stars wars games and year after that another offshoot game.

The shyt they adding seem cool, but tbh nikkaz tired of going back in time.