Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I really dont care much about either of these shooters, and who wins or loses, but ive been told that the PS4 should take this easy, this really should even be a debate with all the specs thrown around here, I was always cool with xbox having worse graphics because it has the games I want to play, but this shyt is funny having after all the talk
Im good if it comes down to them nitpicking clouds and such I take the X1 all day everyday because it has the games I want to play and BF4 is not one of them.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Keep trying.

Where's Clouds? Where the fukk is the Clouds? Huh? Huh? @Smooth3d? @Smooth3d? Look at me! Where the fukk is the Clouds? HUH!? I don't want this Payless-wearing motherfukker quoting me. I'ma get my own man. So just get back in your car and get the fukk back down south to 720p.
It wasn't connected to the clouds I guess :ohhh:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That's the point I stopped reading, keep your 360 if resolution doesn't matter. Matter of fact, get rid of your HDTV and play your shyt on a old school TV.
If you keep reading you would know that image quality is more important than a high resolution. although a higher resolution will allow more details it does not guarantee it, and the PS4 having 50% more pixels while having around the same image quality is a testament to that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Damn moving goal post much?

Breh, please point out where the shadowing is in this picture, which is the one where I said there was none in the XO.

jft6VxomFMo6L.png

Cause the affect around the arms in the PS4 version is AO, so please tell me how you could see AO there when it's not even in the XO version.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Keep trying.

Where's Clouds? Where the fukk is the Clouds? Huh? Huh? @Smooth3d? @Smooth3d? Look at me! Where the fukk is the Clouds? HUH!? I don't want this Payless-wearing motherfukker quoting me. I'ma get my own man. So just get back in your car and get the fukk back down south to 720p.
@Malta shut the fukk up, the X1 version looks good, who give a fukk about anything else.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta shut fukk up, the X1 version looks good, who give a fukk about anything else.

Oh look how quick @Smooth3d is to fall back :russ:

I thought you said I was lying? Which is it bruh.

Don't worry, NBA season starts tomorrow so you won't have to worry about me much longer :bryan:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO this is hilarious. Ps4 heads were ready to claim victory. I wish ledbetter would have wrote this article they would have totally dismissed it. Just buy which ever one you want guys... If you like resolutions that are higher and picture quality that is lower then ps4 is for you.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If you keep reading you would know that image quality is more important than a high resolution. although a higher resolution will allow more details it does not guarantee it, and the PS4 having 50% more pixels while having around the same image quality is a testament to that.
But if u really pay attention to what u posted. BF4 is a multi-plat and u kno how that goes. Now imagine a Drake vs Master Chief battle:lolbron:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But if u really pay attention to what u posted. BF4 is a multi-plat and u kno how that goes. Now imagine Drake vs Master Chief battle:lolbron:
Man my nikka ryse if shytting on most is not all launch games

rysetvspot_gif_by_raziel1992-d6s3owl.gif

iui8T1nh7rdjf.gif

I am not worried about xbox one's graphical capabilities....plus Master chief got this :win:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It not about falling back, its a fukking game.

This sh1t reminds me of when u whopping someone azz that talk so much crap to u. U wanna just go full throttle with the trash talk. But u look at in their eyes and all u see is defeat. So u don't go to hard u scale back and be humble. It's just this mofo don't kno when to take a loss. Mofos go into denial. Infinite pleas copped. To the point they say it don't matter to them anymore. But deep down in side they feel like the Buffalo Bills :sadcam: And that's when u :umad:

Last edited: