Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its the same, remember the beach landing scene? The cut scene the transition to gameplay was seamless everything the same.
I know, but I am not about to argue it, ill wait for the vid, these devs arent paying me to promote their game, so ill let them convince the people. Plus I was to see more too, they keep having newer builds, so I do want to see what the newness looks like.

Also, I have already played ryse and it was stunning when I played back in june/july and I think it was the E3 build so I am not worried one bit about it's graphics

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
9xBb87a.png

from IGN multiplayer footage

Bad Company 2 status.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Tiled resources is a technique that microsoft uses, sure the same type of things are possible on the PS4's chip but they dont have a name for it as far as I know, and they havent showed it either

MS has http://channel9.msdn.com/Blogs/Windows-Blog/Tiled-Resources-for-DirectX-in-Windows-81

Im sure similar technique were probably already used last gen, but tiled resources is a MS thing

How the fukk do you know that? Those kinds of things are talked about at Developer conferences, not to the general public.

From GDC Europe back in August:
DirectX_11.2__PS4-pcgh.jpg

You gotta be delusional if you don't think the PS4 won't have it.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ryse looks good, haven't seen anything impressive gameplay wise tho

Cutscenes cutscenes cutscenes

& that 2nd gif is god of war 3 quality :yeshrug:
That's because there is noting special about it's gameplay :yeshrug: