Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DF gonna fukk around and lose their credibility over this shyt.

While the XB1 version looks good, it's clear there was some shananigans. The PC and PS4 versions looking more washed out and similar compared to the xb1 version didn't make any sense until you took a clearer look.

Why turn up the contrast and sharpness to hide the jaggies? It's not gonna fix framerate or resolution. And that shyt was looking blacker than Djimon Hansou in some pics of the XB1 version.... :laugh:

Heading to bed, I'm not waiting another hour plus for the ps3 version on psn. I'll let it download and install automatically in sleep mode. PS Plus = good to a nikka.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah I got eyes I watch several vids compering these, some with commentators and every one has said these look very much the same minus some small nit picking details between both.

:russ:

Unbelievable, a completely unbiased 3rd party says the PS4 looks better as he's playing both versions, and you're like "Well nah, they look the same".

You're delusional at this point.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
at a quick glance you'd think they're pretty much the same but when you really look at it it's clearly some stuff missing on the Xbone version namely clouds no joke. Also compare the PC version them both.. The PC version looks more accurate and the PS4 looks like it's closer to that one.
Sure if you want to say the PS4 version looks better go ahead, but when its time to play nobody is going to be looking at those things and zooming in and shyt, Ive always maintained that the leap in details would not be nowhere near where some stans think, but im okay if ps4 has more detailed grass :manny:

You want the W go ahead and take it, but I would take a better online experience 10/10 times if this is the super gap that I keep hearing about...enjoy your KZ and naughty dog games, but Killer instinct is calling me, and once the esram and devs tools get situated then I expect them to be even closer...multiplats were so much better on the 360 because of performance issues on the PS3, one looking better was never my issue, and I dont see X1 have the hiccups that my PS3 did

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
DF gonna fukk around and lose their credibility over this shyt.

While the XB1 version looks good, it's clear there was some shananigans. The PC and PS4 versions looking more washed out and similar compared to the xb1 version didn't make any sense until you took a clearer look.

Why turn up the contrast and sharpness to hide the jaggies? It's not gonna fix framerate or resolution. And that shyt was looking blacker than Djimon Hansou in some pics of the XB1 version.... :laugh:

Heading to bed, I'm not waiting another hour plus for the ps3 version on psn. I'll let it download and install automatically in sleep mode. PS Plus = good to a nikka.
Adding sharpness actually shows jaggies more. Most of the outlets have the washed out Ps4 look they claim it was the capture equipment fault.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Unbelievable, a completely unbiased 3rd party says the PS4 looks better as he's playing both versions, and you're like "Well nah, they look the same".

Shigeru Miyamoto said PS4 version looks better from what he played
*Smooth*
"No it doesn't xb1 look the same"
Steve Balmer said PS4 version looks worse
*smooth*
"Yea I agree Xbox One version trumps it."
Entire gaming industry says PS4 version looks and peforms better
*smooth*
:ehh: "Damn nikka get Neogaf out your mouth they look the same to me :yeshrug: "

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This sh1t reminds me of when u whopping someone azz that talk so much crap to u. U wanna just go full throttle with the trash talk. But u look at in their eyes and all u see is defeat. So u don't go to hard u scale back and be humble. It's just this mofo don't kno when to take a loss. Mofos go into denial. Infinite pleas copped. To the point they say it don't matter to them anymore. But deep down in side they feel like the Buffalo Bills :sadcam: And that's when u :umad:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Sure if you want to say the PS4 version looks better go ahead, but when its time to play nobody is going to be looking at those things and zooming in and shyt, Ive always maintained that the leap in details would not be nowhere near where some stans think, but im okay if ps4 has more detailed grass :manny:

You want the W go ahead and take it, but I would take a better online experience 10/10 times if this is the super gap that I keep hearing about...enjoy your KZ and naughty dog games, but Killer instinct is calling me, and once the esram and devs tools get situated then I expect them to be even closer...multiplats were so much better on the 360 because of performance issues on the PS3, one looking better was never my issue, and I dont see X1 have the hiccups that my PS3 did

.......You're paying $100 more for a machine that is essentially running games at the same damn resolution as current gen, at a lower FPS with less effects than it's competitor.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This sh1t reminds me of when u whopping someone azz that talk so much crap to u. U wanna just go full throttle with the trash talk. But u look at in their eyes and all u see is defeat. So u don't go to hard u scale back and be humble. It's just this mofo don't kno when to take a loss. Mofos go into denial. Infinite pleas copped. To the point they say it don't matter to them anymore. But deep down in side they feel like the Buffalo Bills :sadcam:

:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn breh you don't have to explain yourself to me man :to: It's alright dog here for you and @AkaDemiK

music-notes-tissue-box.jpg

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Do we really need a 3rd party if we get to see it ourselfs, plus I know I have to calibrate my xbox input different from my ps3 input because they output things differently, also we dont know what the settings are on each system, all of these things can effect how he sees things...shyt is a wash:manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
clouds move it just not in the X1 shot, and in end who give a fukk? are you going to be pausing the game to count how many clouds you see? Ol my game is better because we have more clouds :laff:

Clouds move? Nah bruh, there ain't no clouds, just like there ain't no shadow on the arms because there is no ambient occlusion in the XO version :russ:

HWb79lR.gif

The clouds moved completely off the machine :russ: