Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Do we really need a 3rd party if we get to see it ourselfs, plus I know I have to calibrate my xbox input different from my ps3 input because they output things differently, also we dont know what the settings are on each system, all of these things can effect how he sees things...shyt is a wash:manny:

720p, lower FPS, less effects, but hey it's darker?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clouds move? Nah bruh, there ain't no clouds, just like there ain't no shadow on the arms because there is no ambient occlusion in the XO version :russ:

HWb79lR.gif

The clouds moved completely off the machine :russ:
:blessed: The power of the CLOUD allows itself to be in different places at different times:The opposite of omnipresence! :blessed:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Clouds move? Nah bruh, there ain't no clouds, just like there ain't no shadow on the arms because there is no ambient occlusion in the XO version :russ:

HWb79lR.gif

You must have a shytty monitor because i still see them they just white.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Do we really need a 3rd party if we get to see it ourselfs, plus I know I have to calibrate my xbox input different from my ps3 input because they output things differently, also we dont know what the settings are on each system, all of these things can effect how he sees things...shyt is a wash:manny:
Just fall back bro. X1 getting a rematch when COD footage is released

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
.......You're paying $100 more for a machine that is essentially running games at the same damn resolution as current gen, at a lower FPS with less effects than it's competitor.
This resolution talk is BS, I do photography here and there and anybody who does knows that great resolution doesnt mean a good pic quality, these look the same to me, and I am paying $100 more so I can play games I have interest in, and also because the Kinect is the shyt to me....the only multiplat game I plan to get is the witcher 3 in the next year, and no stanning PS4 does not have any games I really wan to play and would spend my time on

Killer instinct, spark, ryse, and dead rising are all games I want to play, and even then I dont have time to play them all, only thing on ps4 that would make my list is infamous, and it would be tied with dead rising at the bottom of my list, and then once you bring in titain fall, and halo 5, and also devs having free access to ded serves it is really easy to choose xbox

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

HWb79lR.gif

:ohhh:

two completely different games

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You must have a shytty monitor because i still see them they just white.

Oh word? shadows are WHITE now?

Again, there is no Ambient occlusion present in the Xbox One version, DF even states that much but somehow you're seeing them? I'm very familiar with AO since I had to use it since NBA 2k PC version doesn't have self shadowing :bryan:I can spot that shyt a mile away now.

This is how deluisional you are now bruh, you're seeing an effect that Digital Foundry says does not exist on the One version -

It's a taxing process for any platform, but curiously there's no ambient occlusion to speak of whatsoever at these points on Xbox One.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
At first they was humble, then they went to neogaf and found them nitpicking and brought the shyt back over here, They have no shame. :ld:Then bytch ass @Regular_P got all in his feelings.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just fall back bro. X1 getting a rematch when COD footage is released
I really dont care much about either of these shooters, and who wins or loses, but ive been told that the PS4 should take this easy, this really should even be a debate with all the specs thrown around here, I was always cool with xbox having worse graphics because it has the games I want to play, but this shyt is funny having after all the talk

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh word? shadows are WHITE now?

Again, there is no Ambient occlusion present in the Xbox One version, DF even states that much but somehow you're seeing them? I'm very familiar with AO since I had to use it since NBA 2k PC version doesn't have self shadowing :bryan:I can spot that shyt a mile away now.

This is how deluisional you are now bruh, you're seeing an effect that Digital Foundry says does not exist on the One version -
Damn moving goal post much?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Alway add lies to your post, They have the same effects.

It's a taxing process for any platform, but curiously there's no ambient occlusion to speak of whatsoever at these points on Xbox One.

Keep trying.

Where's Clouds? Where the fukk is the Clouds? Huh? Huh? @Smooth3d? @Smooth3d? Look at me! Where the fukk is the Clouds? HUH!? I don't want this Payless-wearing motherfukker quoting me. I'ma get my own man. So just get back in your car and get the fukk back down south to 720p.