Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Im a new compare vid that Daze posted. X1 has better lighting so far let me watch the rest.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

huuuuuuurt....much more than you'll ever knooooooooow
Damn you in denial bruh. :wtf:
ps4.gifwzik1.gif

itkwhI9sz0yRH.gif

Yea I'm hurt.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The eyes dont lie, and these aren't far off no matter which on you think is better :ld:

Of course you can take screen shots into Photo manipulation software to show things, but the game is played live and these fukkers are long lost twins, sure they are off a lil, but they pretty much look the same

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The eyes dont lie, and these aren't far off no matter which on you think is better :ld:

Of course you can take screen shots into Photo manipulation software to show things, but the game is played live and these fukkers are long lost twins, sure they are off a lil, but they pretty much look the same
at a quick glance you'd think they're pretty much the same but when you really look at it it's clearly some stuff missing on the Xbone version namely clouds no joke. Also compare the PC version them both.. The PC version looks more accurate and the PS4 looks like it's closer to that one.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Exactly, I had to get my troll in but in all seriousness these shyts look damn near identical.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How does his tweetvmake any sense the PS4 and X1 version just about same? :wtf:

He's playing both and uploading a gang of videos, he is impartial and says the PS4 version looks better :russ:

Cot damn bruh, why are you in such denial a weaker system running games in 720p doesn't look as good? Here's his PS4 multi video -

He's playing them live, in person on a TV screen and seeing them in motion. His opinion > Yours

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
at a quick glance you'd think they're pretty much the same but when you really look at it it's clearly some stuff missing on the Xbone version namely clouds no joke. Also compare the PC version them both.. The PC version looks more accurate and the PS4 looks like it's closer to that one.
clouds move it just not in the X1 shot, and in end who give a fukk? are you going to be pausing the game to count how many clouds you see? Ol my game is better because we have more clouds :laff:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
He's playing both and uploading a gang of videos, he is impartial and says the PS4 version looks better :russ:

Cot damn bruh, why are you in such denial a weaker system running games in 720p doesn't look as good? Here's his PS4 multi video -

He's playing them live, in person on a TV screen and seeing them in motion. His opinion > Yours

Yeah I got eyes I watch several vids compering these, some with commentators and every one has said these look very much the same minus some small nit picking details between both.