Battlefield 4: PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One comparison

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 Multiplat down...many more to go. See you in the 2k14 comparison thread...till then..grab a tissue and cry yourself to sleep tonight

https://soundcloud.com/canei-finch/j-cole-kenny-lofton-ft-young
ib0gOrDzD8ScKG.gif

Really breh?? I mean I'm trying to stay civil but you just asking for it lol.
The PS4 version definitely looks better in this shot. I think in person on your own TV the differences will be there. @Smooth3d The cloud is missing on the Xbox One version.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I guess xbox one has an upscaler built in that helps make the image have a deeper contrast and sharper looking textures, even when the resolutions lower
Yes called the Hanna2 supposed to be state of the art. The PS4 has upscaler also but I haven't heard anything it, But they talk about here:

It's a shame that the upscaling issues on PS4 pull it back from absolute dominance in terms of image quality and performance that the metrics suggest we should be getting. However, the games are running at equivalent to high settings on the PC version, while cut-backs in lighting, effects and draw distance mean we can play through the campaign at an almost uninterrupted 60fps.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
???
I'm being as unbiased as can be right now. Xbox One version looks darker to make up for loss detail and jaggies but look slightly crispier while the PS4 version has better detail and effects at a higher resolution though slightly blurred. My choice??

Personal Computer version :ahh:
Wow because its darker its hiding details :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Hold the fukk up. Wow if this is true then this is a shame. I hear DF is doctoring up the Xbox One pics to make it look better.
ib2oi1LrWrikmU.gif

jft6VxomFMo6L.png

Why the textures look incomplete on the XO version??
@AkaDemiK @Smooth3d @MeachTheMonster
:wow: I was thinking it was no difference but it's showing.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=87923563&postcount=868

They even had to remove the self shadowing from the XO, look at the shadows under the PS4 arms, nowhere to be found in the XO.

Even had to change the camo on his arms :russ: