Battle for the Eastern Conference Golden Throne:#1 Cavs at #1 Celtics @8 on ESPN

Who will get the top seed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He grabbed his shorts bruh

they both grabbed each other.....LeGM grabbed his shorts and Kelly grabbed the back of LeGM's jersey.

There is 1 second left before the half and its a tick tacky call. Even the announcers were confused on who the foul was on. There is no reason to blow a whistle there when there has been 3 drives that LeGM has been fouled and the ref on the baseline refuses to raise his hand and blow the whistle.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
this is the lebron i want to see in the playoffs.

attacking the basket and finishing in the paint.

someone should slap the shyt out of him if he takes more than 5 3's.

the cavs are a completely different team when lebron is driving to the basket / posting up / and not settling for jumpers.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I'm:deadmanny: at nikkas acting like Ohio isn't chock full of musty cacs as well. As if Ohio is the blackest state ever and Massachusetts is the opposite. Just say you hate the team and move on faux militants.
Cavs play in the city of Cleveland...one of the blackest cities in America:stopitslime:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I'm:deadmanny: at nikkas acting like Ohio isn't chock full of musty cacs as well. As if Ohio is the blackest state ever and Massachusetts is the opposite. Just say you hate the team and move on faux militants.
I see the bytch in you ....when the last time yo fakkit ass been to any city in this state.....the west coast is FILLED wit cacs, Mexicans and Asians....and don't none of them fukk wit y'all nikkas. :mjlol:

Yo bytch ass mad cuz the show you was hopin to catch hasn't appeared tonite fakkit, and if it does we still know what's comin ....you transparent as fukk moron.

We washed you scrubs in 7 after being down 3-1.......never forget:mjgrin:

Now go eat shyt

Last edited:

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
I see the bytch in you ....when the last time yo fakkit ass been to any city in this state.....the west coast is FILLED wit cacs, Mexicans and Asians....and don't none of them fukk wit y'all nikkas. :mjlol:

Yo bytch ass mad cuz the show you was hopin to catch hasn't appeared tonite fakkit, and if it does we still know what's comin ....you transparent as fukk moron.

We washed you scubs in 7 after being down 3-1.......never forget:mjgrin:

Now go eat shyt

80e.php