Battle for the Eastern Conference Golden Throne:#1 Cavs at #1 Celtics @8 on ESPN

Who will get the top seed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Don't know how he missed dude in the Cavs shirt with his number on it. :russ:

even the asian boston fan had to get up to try and get a dap from bron for that :troll::troll:.....the crowd reactions after that just get better the more you watch :mjlol::mjlol:

as an opposing player it must irk your spirit because bron slows down to a bit just to let you get in front and then detonates your shot attempt from behind

have you feeling :francis::francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Don't know how he missed dude in the Cavs shirt with his number on it. :russ:

giphy.gif

I hate this nikka so much but this whole scene is top notch fukkery that I can't deny...
Did he really block this man shot like a volleyball:russ::lolbron:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
even the asian boston fan had to get up to try and get a dap from bron for that :troll::troll:.....the crowd reactions after that just get better the more you watch :mjlol::mjlol:

as an opposing player it must irk your spirit because bron slows down to a bit just to let you get in front and then detonates your shot attempt from behind

have you feeling
:francis::francis:

:deadrose: This all the way. Bron is one of my favorites, his fukkery game is surgical. Them chase down blocks is just :damn:. Every time he do it, he is just merciless with it, and if he feeling real grimey about it, package it with a staredown and trash talk in a take home bag. Even Iguodala had to give him props on for Game 7's block on him.

giphy.gif

I hate this nikka so much but this whole scene is top notch fukkery that I can't deny...
Did he really block this man shot like a volleyball:russ::lolbron:

:deadmanny:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Hubie Brown - " First of all I gotta say something here...Outside of Olynyk The Celtic Bench has been awful...They went a combined 2 for 18 " :pacspit:

Translation - " These Boston kats is some pretend nikkas...they ain't doing shyt " :camby:

:pachaha:

:russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoo Cavs legit just took a whole month off and still leading the east :dead: