Batman will punch a nikka in the throat and be like "now talk"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And the whole time he's seducing and fukking damn near every woman he meets and the hits them with the :mjlit::hubie::mjcry: "My life is too dangerous for you to stay a part of it."

nikka fukked Vicki Vale, hit Lois Lane one good time (who ends up being his mans fiance-Beyonce), hit Batgirl who is his mans DAUGHTER and his stepsons FIANCE like that, let himself get seduced by VILLAINS like Poison Ivy just to see what that sunflower smell like, had a WHOLE BABY with one of his archenemies DAUGHTER Talia Al Ghul (who he then dipped out on for 13 years, lil man spitting my biological didnt bother in the mirror everyday) and finally got engaged to Catwoman after years of a toxic relationship just to drop the bytch when she got a lil too comfy and go back to karate fighting her on rooftops. :dead:

GMB Get Married Batman

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
nikka fukked Vicki Vale, hit Lois Lane one good time (who ends up being his mans fiance-Beyonce), hit Batgirl who is his mans DAUGHTER and his stepsons FIANCE like that, let himself get seduced by VILLAINS like Poison Ivy just to see what that sunflower smell like, had a WHOLE BABY with one of his archenemies DAUGHTER Talia Al Ghul (who he then dipped out on for 13 years, lil man spitting my biological didnt bother in the mirror everyday) and finally got engaged to Catwoman after years of a toxic relationship just to drop the bytch when she got a lil too comfy and go back to karate fighting her on rooftops. :dead:

GMB Get Married Batman
Prolific posting:mjlol::russ:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

GMB Get Married Batman

Batman is Toxic Masculinity :russ:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

GMB Get Married Batman

In the justice league cartoon he was captured and cuffed and had Cheetah willing to risk it all for him

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
1389505-batmantdkr1_039_the_dark_knight_returns.jpg

Even came out of retirement to bring cats closer to God :lolbron::ohlawd:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

GMB Get Married Batman

Batman did some scumbag shyt when he went raw in barbera and got her pregnant and she lost the baby in the timmverse...:snoop: Gawddamn that was a scumbag move man...:mjlol: That thread was golden....