Batman will punch a nikka in the throat and be like "now talk"

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
And we not gonna talk about how Batman owns the same jails cells that he be locking the criminals up in.

more criminals on the street= more need for Wayne tech in prisons = higher stock eval for Wayne enterprises.

Wayne tech is also used in hospitals :ufdup:

Now you know why Batman doesn't kill. Stay woke brehs.

Cacman also has the D.A. in his pocket as Bruce Wayne. Them Gotham conviction rates :wow:

Batman would be fighting protestors right now :wow:

Then donating Wayne Enterprise weapons to the police as Bruce Wayne :ohhh: talking about "The Wayne family built this city :mjpls:"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Batman would be fighting protestors right now :wow:

Then donating Wayne Enterprise weapons to the police as Bruce Wayne :ohhh: talking about "The Wayne family built this city :mjpls:"

"I happen to know the Wayne family, tremendous family, some of the best people employed there at Wayne....Tech. I support Bruces initiative,bigly. GOTHAM WILL BE A LAW AND ORDER CITY!!!"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
nikka fukked Vicki Vale, hit Lois Lane one good time (who ends up being his mans fiance-Beyonce), hit Batgirl who is his mans DAUGHTER and his stepsons FIANCE like that, let himself get seduced by VILLAINS like Poison Ivy just to see what that sunflower smell like, had a WHOLE BABY with one of his archenemies DAUGHTER Talia Al Ghul (who he then dipped out on for 13 years, lil man spitting my biological didnt bother in the mirror everyday) and finally got engaged to Catwoman after years of a toxic relationship just to drop the bytch when she got a lil too comfy and go back to karate fighting her on rooftops. :dead:

GMB Get Married Batman
So the pregnancy cover was a hoax?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
He came to beat the looters:scust:

Black and blue.
200.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikka fukked Vicki Vale, hit Lois Lane one good time (who ends up being his mans fiance-Beyonce), hit Batgirl who is his mans DAUGHTER and his stepsons FIANCE like that, let himself get seduced by VILLAINS like Poison Ivy just to see what that sunflower smell like, had a WHOLE BABY with one of his archenemies DAUGHTER Talia Al Ghul (who he then dipped out on for 13 years, lil man spitting my biological didnt bother in the mirror everyday) and finally got engaged to Catwoman after years of a toxic relationship just to drop the bytch when she got a lil too comfy and go back to karate fighting her on rooftops. :dead:

GMB Get Married Batman

:dead: