Batman will punch a nikka in the throat and be like "now talk"

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
shyt I rather deal with Batman's crazy ass cause it can always get worse :mjcry: imagine if Frank Castle comes at you... you ain't surviving him :bustback:
This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. At least give Bats SOME props for self-restraint.

The Punisher will threaten ur life to make u snitch and then kill u ANYWAY!
:heh:
17punisher-articleLarge.jpg

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
[32nd and South 5th]
[Goon Breh walking in his crutches]
Goon Homeboy: "Yo, Greg, wtf is up with your leg?"
Goon Greg: "I was at lookout at this little job Joker put me on...at the docks...this nikka Batman came outta nowhere and karate kicked the shyt out my leg....broke it in three places..."
Goon Homeboy: "Can't do shyt with this leg man, no insurance, you gotta make some moves"
Goon Greg: "They got these clinical trials downtown they running....chick name is Dr. Isley....take some pills, get a check. How bad can it be?"
Dying breh

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Real talk, the goons need to unionize and ask for better working conditions and benefits

Just being a goon in Gotham is an occupational hazard

I wouldn't even see a point in being a goon in Gotham. Imagine working for the Clown Prince of Crime. :merchant: Either you gotta deal with that nikka or Batman. Every day you leave the house, you aren't sure if you're going home with a cast... or at all. :francis:

At least in Marvel, Wilson Fisk seems to pay his goons decently well. :heh:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't even see a point in being a goon in Gotham. Imagine working for the Clown Prince of Crime. :merchant: Either you gotta deal with that nikka or Batman. Every day you leave the house, you aren't sure if you're going home with a cast... or at all. :francis:

[Greg The Goon Hobbles down the street on crutches, a black van approaches]
Joker: "Get Em"
[Joker's Goons lay hands on Greg]
Greg: "Ayo Mr. J, Batman just came down and beat the shyt outta everybody, look at me"
Joker: "One job, watch the docks, wait for the stuff to come in, you get a nice piece"
Greg: "But hold on--"
Joker: "But, butt--, but nothing. My dogs were supposed to be fed off that shipment, and well, now they are hungry"
[Joker snaps his fingers to reveal two Hyenas unleashed by his henchmen]
Joker: "Well, you can feed them, or....
[Another shrouded person is revealed, Greg's Wife was bound and gagged]
Joker: "Your wife can"
Joker: "Make it quick"
Greg: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Why work for The Joker? I would move to Metropolis and work for Lex Luthor. :dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And yet nikkas like The Penguin and Polka Dot bussing moves as they see fit in Gotham. :mjlol:
No wonder Superman was :scust: at even being mentioned with Bruce. They'd never make the papers in most other heroes stories.

Batman wack as fukk. Just as much of a square ass nikka as Clark but can't even admit it to himself.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And yet nikkas like The Penguin and Polka Dot bussing moves as they see fit in Gotham. :mjlol:
No wonder Superman was :scust: at even being mentioned with Bruce. They'd never make the papers in most other heroes stories.

Batman wack as fukk. Just as much of a square ass nikka as Clark but can't even admit it to himself.

Superman would legit laugh at most of Batman's rogues gallery. Only one that would concern him is The Joker and Ra's al Ghul

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Superman would legit laugh at most of Batman's rogues gallery. Only one that would concern him is The Joker and Ra's al Ghul
Batman is basically the glorified "man in the chair" the whole "prep time" shyt Deus ex machina. The fact that they make him capable of some of shyt he does when he is with the League is just to make him matter. Makes no sense that he is remotely a threat to Darkseid in any way when he's like the JL yet he can't keep 2 Face from pushing in Gotham. I get it, but it was horrible scaling and let ppl run amuck with his feats. Batman is the embodiment of a plot device.

New52 stories and movies did a much better job with keeping fan service reasonable. Batman ain't seeing Superman in no possible way. Especially New 52 Supes who gives less of a fukk.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
[Greg The Goon Hobbles down the street on crutches, a black van approaches]
Joker: "Get Em"
[Joker's Goons lay hands on Greg]
Greg: "Ayo Mr. J, Batman just came down and beat the shyt outta everybody, look at me"
Joker: "One job, watch the docks, wait for the stuff to come in, you get a nice piece"
Greg: "But hold on--"
Joker: "But, butt--, but nothing. My dogs were supposed to be fed off that shipment, and well, now they are hungry"
[Joker snaps his fingers to reveal two Hyenas unleashed by his henchmen]
Joker: "Well, you can feed them, or....
[Another shrouded person is revealed, Greg's Wife was bound and gagged]
Joker: "Your wife can"
Joker: "Make it quick"
Greg: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Worst thing is, if one of them got lucky and killed Batman the bonus would be a fatal bath.