Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's pathetic actually

Now dudes are bragging because a Superman & Batman movie made more than Thor, Captain America & fukking Ant-Man :martin:

Cap 3 will outdo BvS.

You called that argument bullshyt why tho? No one was even talking about it? Including the article posted.

People in this thread were talking about it, I can dig up the quotes when I get off my phone.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
WB/DC thinks this is good enough, moved up WW, added 2 more DC movies. One of them has to be "The Batman"...

In DC cinematic universe news, Wonder Woman, which will star Gal Gadot (who made her debut in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice), is moving up from June 23, 2017, to June 2, 2017.

Warner Bros. also set dates for two of its now-untitled DC films: Oct. 5, 2018, and Nov. 1, 2019. These new dates are set for yet-to-be announced films and are in addition to the already set DC films, which include Suicide Squad (August 5, 2016), The Flash (March 16, 2018), The Justice League Part One (Nov. 17, 2017), Aquaman (July 27, 2018), Shazam! (April 5, 2019), Justice League Part Two (June 14, 2019) and Cyborg (April 3, 2020)

An untitled WB event film is slated for Oct. 6, 2017.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just read SS is reshooting to try to add humor into the movie since the bad reviews for bvs. So it looks like wb isn't too thrilled so far....

Suicide Squad facing reshoots following bad Batman V Superman reviews

Damn I didn't know deadpool raked in that much. Amazing since it's a rated R movie too.

Just saying not on either side but yeah everyone knows superman and batman. From old grandmas to toddlers to basically the entire world. They're icons of comic history. It's laughable to compare any marvel characters notoriety to them.

THIS IS stupid, i don't want to be laughing or shrugging off corny jokes all movie.

They might as well cast jim carey as the joker then

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
transformers weak now, they should wash them in box office.

Uh no it isn't now stateside it won't make as much unless word of mouth is good or trailer impresses but it's international gross is damn insane
Transformers has horrible ratings but grosses bill since the 3rd and 4th
The first 2 did 700 mill then 8 mill

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Well regardless of what the coli thinks, I doubt WB expected anything less than a billion let alone not grossing more than dead pool here in the states.
Deadpool out doing BvS domestically is another :snoop: moment. Can't blame release dates, can't blame character recognition, only can point to it being a superior film.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Deadpool is an anomaly that's outdoing the vast majority of all of the superhero movies.
So it just couldn't have been a better movie :ehh: ok

Deadpool also did better domestically than Batman Begins
:ohhh: that'd be a hell of a point if we were talking about batman begins and not a movie with the two biggest comic heroes of all time in the same film

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it just couldn't have been a better movie :ehh: ok

:ohhh: that'd be a hell of a point if we were talking about batman begins and not a movie with the two biggest comic heroes of all time in the same film

Nobody is in disagreement that is ain't the better movie. But again, the same can be said in comparison to the vast majority of all of the films PERIOD. Deadpool was that GOOD, so why not it reap the benefits of that? Fox finally did something right.