Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So it just couldn't have been a better movie :ehh: ok

:ohhh: that'd be a hell of a point if we were talking about batman begins and not a movie with the two biggest comic heroes of all time in the same film
Cuz you keep bringing up the point that these are the two biggest comic heroes of all time. I think we can agree that Batman is the biggest comic hero of all time and Deadpool's first solo film outsold Batman's first solo film (in the Nolan verse). Meaning that's a disingenuous comparison.

Just like earlier when I said Deadpool outsold Cap 2 and I think Cap 2 was a much better film than Deadpool.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its crazy ant man did surprising numbers too

Ant-Man didn't even hit 200M domestic. It made legit numbers, but nothing to be amazed by.

Plus, Ant-Man had a MUCH LARGER budget than Deadpool.

Deadpool was just an anomaly period. It wasn't supposed to be THIS HUGE.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Ant-Man didn't even hit 200M domestic. It made legit numbers, but nothing to be amazed by.

Plus, Ant-Man had a MUCH LARGER budget than Deadpool.

Deadpool was just an anomaly period. It wasn't supposed to be THIS HUGE.
wtf X-men and spiderman are the biggest marvel names and sells ....they will always do well its no anomaly so yeah its surprising "ANTMAN" did numbers like that

180 million and over 340 million foreign = over 500 million

i didn't compare Deadpool to ant man if you watch fox's xmen Deadpool already been on screen two times now.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
These nikkas only want to talk domestic numbers like the money around the world don't stack as high :russ:

:umad:

I ain't on nobody side but domestic numbers aren't the only factors

How do U think terminator genesis and last pirate movie and transformers made money

OVERSEAS brought in that dough to help break even and make profit
Simple as that

Movie making more money don't mean it's better either

Deadpool made more than cap 2 and I think cap 2 is better
And even mos I think is better imo since majority don't like mos

The justices league movie could easily be way better than bvs cuz they could learn from their mistakes and make tweaks their or 2 to the script while filming it has happen before

Ex: men in black 3 did that shyt while filming and ended up with a damn good movie that tied it all together imo

Just gotta wait and see

Do I think bvs should of made more money yes I do do I think word of mouth hurt it tho
Still enjoyed the movie regardless

I like dc cuz they give me the dark serious tone that I love

Marvel gives me that light hearted jokes that I can enjoy also with only cap as the serious franchise left

Both are good and will be fine no need to shyt on either of them

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf X-men and spiderman are the biggest marvel names and sells ....they will always do well its no anomaly so yeah its surprising "ANTMAN" did numbers like that

180 million and over 340 million foreign = over 500 million

i didn't compare Deadpool to ant man if you watch fox's xmen Deadpool already been on screen two times now.

Dude. Compare Ant-Man under a certified established and quality consistent brand like Marvel Studios with a $130M budget. It was a box office success and that's not taking away from it. But it only made under 200M. 180M domestically. It had reasonable international dollars that helped it to total a damn near even 500M. And that's good. It profited and was a success. But it wasn't any shocker. It was more of a shocker that the movie was GOOD overall after many expectations that it was going to be underwhelming. But it wasn't any box office monster.

In comparison: Deadpool is a R-RATED FILM... in fact, now considered the highest grossed R-rated film in movie HISTORY. It is currently approaching 400M domestically. It is approaching and may reach a total of 800M worldwide. And that's with just a freakin' 50M dollar BUDGET. That is insane! That is insane if this was a PG-13 film, but almost unbelievable to have pulled off from a hard-R rated movie.

There's no COMPARISON of the two. Deadpool is an anomaly that nobody saw common. And may not be repeated unless it's the sequel.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dude. Compare Ant-Man under a certified established and quality consistent brand like Marvel Studios with a $130M budget. It was a box office success and that's not taking away from it. But it only made under 200M. 180M domestically. It had reasonable international dollars that helped it to total a damn near even 500M. And that's good. It profited and was a success. But it wasn't any shocker. It was more of a shocker that the movie was GOOD overall after many expectations that it was going to be underwhelming. But it wasn't any box office monster.

In comparison: Deadpool is a R-RATED FILM... in fact, now considered the highest grossed R-rated film in movie HISTORY. It is currently approaching 400M domestically. It is approaching and may reach a total of 800M worldwide. And that's with just a freakin' 50M dollar BUDGET. That is insane! That is insane if this was a PG-13 film, but almost unbelievable to have pulled off from a hard-R rated movie.

There's no COMPARISON of the two. Deadpool is an anomaly that nobody saw common. And may not be repeated unless it's the sequel.

And shyt never got released in China that's the big thing china helps a lot which is amazing for Deadpool let alone rated r

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
These nikkas only want to talk domestic numbers like the money around the world don't stack as high :russ:

:umad:
Miss the point because you are busy trying to defend DC per usual brehs. Domestic was brought up because one of your fellow stans was talking (bullshyt) about BVS heroes only being popular in America.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Deadpool also did better domestically than Batman Begins
And better than all xmen films.
What's interesting about x men is those movies gross rather pedestrian numbers....No xmen film has ever grossed over 240 million in the states and dofp is the only xmen film to gross over 500 million WW. First class didn't even gross 150 domestically.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Miss the point because you are busy trying to defend DC per usual brehs. Domestic was brought up because one of your fellow stans was talking (bullshyt) about BVS heroes only being popular in America.

the dedication :wow:

warner stans are like NFL players who celebrate after a routine tackle but are still down 40 :wow: