Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
What am I missing here?
Superhero Smackdown
what are you missing? hmmmm how about the fact that 1 out of those 4 movies has been in theaters for 4 DAYS where the other ones have been out for YEARS

how about that for starters?

second..... hmmm... maybe the fact that on opening weekend that movie that's been out for 4 days grossed more money than the other 3

:banderas:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
what are you missing? hmmmm how about the fact that 1 out of those 4 movies has been in theaters for 4 DAYS where the other ones have been out for YEARS

how about that for starters?

second..... hmmm... maybe the fact that on opening weekend that movie that's been out for 4 days grossed more money than the other 3

:banderas:

Huh? That link has opening week gross numbers too.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
I think he's talking worldwide since he's ignoring that domestically it didn't even beat Iron Man 3.:jbhmm:
yo cuz... you think Mercedes Benz or Apple or Samsung posts earning based on country's/regions?

only thing that matters is the cumulative

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yo cuz... you think Mercedes Benz or Apple or Samsung posts earning based on country's/regions?

only thing that matters is the cumulative

How is this cumulative for you?

Age Of Ultron came out in China a month after the US release. If you added that opening weekend of $155 million to the movie's US/worldwide opening weekend, you'd get a number surpassing $500 million.

All of which amounts to precisely nothing since none of the money DC or Marvel makes ends up in your or mine pockets.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
How is this cumulative for you?

Age Of Ultron came out in China a month after the US release. If you added that opening weekend of $155 million to the movie's US/worldwide opening weekend, you'd get a number surpassing $500 million.

All of which amounts to precisely nothing since none of the money DC or Marvel makes ends up in your or mine pockets.
the big word in your post is IF

but it doesnt

i refer you to my first post

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People bring up Avengers but DC just did in 2 what it took Marvel in like 5-6.. that's just the facts of the situation, I'm not a Stan either way and if ppl think Justice League will flop :mjlol:
all it took was the most popular american comic book icons in history :ohhh: i really hope yall are trolling

:dead: at im not a stan either way