Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the novelty was in seeing batman and superman together, and maybe wonder woman... well we got that. i highly doubt anyone is gonna give a flying fukk because cyborg and aquaman join the team. this was their avengers movie and this the loudest boom they are going to have.

i say zero chance justice league makes more than bvs.

If they spice the trailers up good enough, JL might topple BVS.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Domestically it may not even do IM3 numbers.

In fact TDKR did 160 million without 3D which is insane. If that had the 3D boost it would have no doubt made more than 170 million.

Plus it's not over, we will see how BVS does in the upcoming weeks.

Don't forget that movie shooting effected it's box office that weekend

None of them are as big as Teen Titans Go! I don't think though.

Look at Cartoon Network in the morning:

Teen Titans Go! is on at
7:00AM, 8:00AM, 8:30AM Meaning right before the kids go to school.
12:30PM - For the kids too young to go to school or getting homeschooled.
3:00PM, 4:30PM, 6:00PM, 6:30PM - When kids get back from school, the best time to strike.

Children probably have a sum of 8 hours of free time during the day: 1 hour to get ready in the morning, 6-7 hours at home after school.

3.5 hours of that time is Teen Titans Go! on Cartoon Network and the ratings are doing numbers.

Marvel doesn't have anything like that I'm aware of. Sure they have cartoons you can find on the internet/Netflix, DC does as well, but where it matters: on mainstream TV during prime time, Teen Titans Go! is running everything out of town.

I have little nieces and nephews as well as hearing random kids singing the 'Waffles' song. This is a real big, major show.

That shyt is hella popular my kids watch it I seen it shyt is :russ:

I'm not bout these marvels vs Dc wars just give me a good
Movie and I'm happy from both sides

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Also aou dumbass competed with that manny vs Floyd fight and NBA playoffs that was epic so it
Got fukked no Vaseline plus some didn't like it compared
To the first or it would of
Done better not just the 3 day weekend but overall

Curious what bvs 2nd weekend numbers gonna be tho :lupe:
Nonetheless movie will be coped for that unrated r 3hr movie version

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Alongside cinema changing films like Avatar :mjlol:

DC did what they had to. They baited millions of people with a shytty movie using Batman and Superman and y'all fell for it :umad:

I dont think the movie was bad. But it wasnt great. Only scenes that stood out were the Batman in the desert scene and the Batman beating up Luthor's henchmen scene.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Don't forget that movie shooting effected it's box office that weekend

That shyt is hella popular my kids watch it I seen it shyt is :russ:

I'm not bout these marvels vs Dc wars just give me a good
Movie and I'm happy from both sides

If you're ever in a mood to feel like a kid again Teen Titans Go is the cartoon to watch. :russ:

It's just silly ass shyt after silly ass shyt. :heh:

Last edited:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Good, the movie has already broke records and has made back it's marketing budget and it is on track to pass over a billion. but going forward DC needs to fire Zack Snyder. I have no problem with Zack Snyder, and really don't understand why people hate his movies so much. but for some reason.

I think, that had a lot to do with the critics critiquing it as harsh as they did. that and Warner Brothers obviously getting involved in forcing him to put all that Justice League shyt in the movie. which is probably why people are complaining about the pace in the movie being all over the place. they should have just focused on Batman vs Superman in this movie. and made a second part called Batman and Superman world's finest, to set up all that Justice League shyt and then came out with the Wonder Woman movie and then the Justice League movie. the problem with Warner Brothers is there trying to rush there Universe instead of taking their time and as a result we get things like Batman v Superman not being critically acclaimed. the movie made a lot of money but that's not saying much if the general audience doesn't like it. and so far, doesn't seem good. because I've been reading nothing but negative things about this movie which is kind of turning me off of seeing it. but I'm going to see it anyway you know why? because I'm a black man.