Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I have a question, and it's meant to be serious, not to stoke or fan any flames:

You guys who "ride" for DC or Marvel or whatever, is it just a thing you're doing to prod or troll, or do you actually not see Marvel films if you ride for DC and vice versa?

The whole PlayStation vs. XBox thing at least makes sense; you can tell from the numbers - one sells more than the other.

But these movies are reaching a point where they all make damn near a billion dollars each, so, who exactly is not watching Marvel because they're a DC fan or not watching DC because they're Marvel fans?

:jbhmm:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I have a question, and it's meant to be serious, not to stoke or fan any flames:

You guys who "ride" for DC or Marvel or whatever, is it just a thing you're doing to prod or troll, or do you actually not see Marvel films if you ride for DC and vice versa?

The whole PlayStation vs. XBox thing at least makes sense; you can tell from the numbers - one sells more than the other.

But these movies are reaching a point where they all make damn near a billion dollars each, so, who exactly is not watching Marvel because they're a DC fan or not watching DC because they're Marvel fans?

I'm a DC stan but I've seen most Marvel movies in theatres, went to see Avengers twice.

My dad is a huge Marvel stan and even says Marvel is superior but he say this film twice and said it was excellent

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If Marvel fanboys were able to sell plea bargains for this movie they would've made more money than the movie itself over the past weekend.:whew:
giphy.gif

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I don't think he'll be in the film long enough for us to compare. I'm expecting a cameo like Wolverine in First Class, that's just me though. Anything more would be dope though, of course.

Well Zack Snyder and his wife are the producers for Suicide Squad. So I am sure they have heavy influence in the film just to get made by WB.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

what's not to get? one line of comic books/movies is geared for UN-intellegent f*ck boys who need to be spoonfed story-lines, and watch basically the same origin story over and over again

the other one bets on their base being smart, intelligent and able to figure out a plot w/o being hand-held through out, who's movies are dark, gritty and based in reality

as for your last statement.... 1.1B is better than 1.0B is it not? what's not to understand about a rivalry that's been around for 50-60+ years? why WOULDN'T it spill over into the movies?