Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do you continue to change the subject and dance around?

Defend the vending machine hiding spot,admit it was fukking stupid or shut the fukk up.

fine, it was a cheap ploy and not very well thought out.

which movie has more brains winter soldier or dawn of justice.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

So youre our saying it was stupid? Placed in a film labeled a political thriller?

Dawn of justice. Winter soldier had plenty of dumb shyt throughout the film that gets glossed over because "marvel"

If you're going to call your movie a political thriller,it better have some intelligence. It did not.

:umad:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you continue to change the subject and dance around?

Defend the vending machine hiding spot,admit it was fukking stupid or shut the fukk up.

Or this illogical fact to that overrated film as well:

When entering a secret underground bunker, going down an elevator into an even further secret underground room, what must be a mile down at this point. One missile that is suppose to vaporise the air (so even Cap couldn't breathe) can send an entire building down on top of him, and afterwards Cap and Widow can stand up and amazingly be back on the surface.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So youre our saying it was stupid? Placed in a film labeled a political thriller?

Dawn of justice. Winter soldier had plenty of dumb shyt throughout the film that gets glossed over because "marvel"

If you're going to call your movie a political thriller,it better have some intelligence. It did not.

:umad:

oh boy, they really are delusional :snoop:

i can't even debate with these guys, i'm ashamed i even entertained it tbh.

enjoy your movie:beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Or this illogical fact to that overrated film as well:

When entering a secret underground bunker, going down an elevator into an even further secret underground room, what must be a mile down at this point. One missile that is suppose to vaporise the air (so even Cap couldn't breathe) can send an entire building down on top of him, and afterwards Cap and Widow can stand up and amazingly be back on the surface.
Such is the high intelligence of political thrillers :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
oh boy, they really are delusional :snoop:

i can't even debate with these guys, i'm ashamed i even entertained it tbh.

enjoy your movie:beli:
Get your shyt pushed in then run away like a bytch brehs :umad:

Terrible poster :wow:

You don't debate. You obsess over certain points like an autistic than try to gloss over equally as dumb shyt on films you like.

You're a hypocrite, full of shyt and.......a terrible poster :wow:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Definitely not the movie where the five heads of Shield refuse to ever meet in person, instead they have group meeting via video screens in the Avengers and via Holo chairs in this movie. Presumably this is to prevent any action eliminating all of them at once. So it makes sense that the only time they ever come together in the real world, is when gun ships are being launched, Cap is on the loose, Nick is apparently dead, the Winter Soldier is killing people and Hydra are ready to take over. If there was ever a time when video conferencing sounded like a good idea, the end of the film was probably it.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm surprised at the critical reaction, not so much the audience drop off it's not a movie you'll go see multiple times with the whole fam or especially with kids.

I was surprised Man of Steel did more than Superman Returns for the same reason (at least I think it did more?).

Still find it funny how most of y'all applauding the drop straight dissappeared after the Weekend/Monday/Tuesday numbers :sas2:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm surprised at the critical reaction, not so much the audience drop off it's not a movie you'll go see multiple times with the whole fam or especially with kids.

I was surprised Man of Steel did more than Superman Returns for the same reason (at least I think it did more?).

Still find it funny how most of y'all applauding the drop straight dissappeared after the Weekend/Monday/Tuesday numbers :sas2:
Superman returns made 391 million on a 204 million budget.

Man of Steel did 668 million on a 250 million budget.

Superman never clicked with the newer generatons since the rise of the anti hero in the 90s.

Even today, like 99% of shows main characters are anti hero's.

People now like their characters to be flawed.

That's why changing up supes was necessary. People don't connect with the Donner superman.

That's why their is such a huge disconnect between audiences and critics on these films.

Critics want old super, majority of the audience don't.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's why I say the 2nd week returns is obsolete when it's making the same numbers as the last Harry Potter film that was HIGHLY CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED. It only mean that the vast majority of people seen it that 1st week. That last Harry Potter film only made 47M its 2nd weekend. If it's beat or ties that.... means nothing here or there. Of course the Marvel Stan boys going to say it has a worse drop than Wolverine Origins, negating the obvious that Origins nowhere NEAR made as much as BvS its 1st week making the 2nd week drop pathetic. The comparison is best served for Harry Potter being that it made almost equally as much, but Harry Potter may have a larger drop while still ending up being the most successful film of that entire series.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Superman returns made 391 million on a 204 million budget.

Man of Steel did 668 million on a 250 million budget.

Superman never clicked with the newer generatons since the rise of the anti hero in the 90s.

Even today, like 99% of shows main characters are anti hero's.

People now like their characters to be flawed.

That's why changing up supes was necessary. People don't connect with the Donner superman.

That's why their is such a huge disconnect between audiences and critics on these films.

Critics want old super, majority of the audience don't.

I think it's more like critics want good movies and don't get them, but that's besides the point. One only has to look at the popularity of a guy like John Cena to realize a square-jawed all-American hero can still draw money. Sure, adults boo his ass but kids have been eating his shyt up for a decade. Or even take a look at what Marvel has done with Captain America. The truth is that if you give kids a hero who is strong, kicks ass and looks good doing it, they'll eat it up. And if you present that straight-laced hero in an actually engaging story, adults will eat it up as well.

DC has no one to blame but themselves for continuously trying to make Superman edgy or whatever you want to call it which only ends up taking away from the traits that made him the first and still biggest superhero of all time.