Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yet Disney felt the need to add those characters:lolbron:
If Cap could carry a movie by himself they wouldn't keep fukking adding characters to his movies, Cap 3 about to be the real Avengers movie and not that turd call Ultron:mjlol:

i guess that's why they added war machine, black widow and nick fury into iron man 2... because they weren't confident that iron man could carry the movie by himself. :skip:

looks like we gotta add another thing to the list:

*** things that dc/warner stans don't understand ***

1. tone
2. world building

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i guess that's why they added war machine, black widow and nick fury into iron man 2... because they weren't confident that iron man could carry the movie by himself. :skip:

looks like we gotta add another thing to the list:

*** things that dc/warner stans don't understand ***

1. tone
2. world building
Glad you stop pretending and acknowledged you a Marvel Stan :umad:

And they had 5 mn of screen time in IM2-3 combine meanwhile Cap 3 about to have every MCU character ever assembled bc they know without them Cap 3 would be doing Thor 2 numbers:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Glad you stop pretending and acknowledged you a Marvel Stan :umad:

And they had 5 mn of screen time in IM2-3 combine meanwhile Cap 3 about to have every MCU character ever assembled bc they know without them Cap 3 would be doing Thor 2 numbers:umad:

1. tone
2. world building
3. common sense

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Your last assertion wasn't believable. Come on, man.
it's not a believable or not believable thing tho

you asked: "Oh OK. Marvel did a series of solo movies first then the Avengers. So who was more desperate to give a character support in a movie Marvel or DC?"

i answered: "marvel obviously, they 12 movies into their CU, yet still throwing every char onto their "solo" movies"

my statement is 100% fact