Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dog i'll put a ban bet on it

marvel has NEVER come close to that number.... with the avengers or avengers 2 (that's all your eggs in 1 basket)

dc did it with a PRELUDE to justice league

you in for this ban bet?
This nikka reppin hard lol...Aint no way Civil War seeing the numbers Bvs put up..movie looks ass anyways...fukk is up with spidermans cartoon ass eyes? It will be a bigger letdown than that Age of Ultron garbage..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This nikka reppin hard lol...Aint no way Civil War seeing the numbers Bvs put up..movie looks ass anyways...fukk is up with spidermans cartoon ass eyes? It will be a bigger letdown than that Age of Ultron garbage..

I think it'll be good but no way does everyone get shine. Scar Witch and Vision have barely had any character development and that won't change here. Rhodes is just around to be the token black friend who gets fukked up. Black Panther they better not screw up. Spider-Man will probably be a small cameo.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Currently the best. I been saying either Civil War wil be the best or Dr. Strange will be a sleeper.
As a Marvel Comic head myself, I may be the only one--but I been sayin...Deadpool is the best Marvel movie to date imo...the 1st Avengers had the title.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it'll be good but no way does everyone get shine. Scar Witch and Vision have barely had any character development and that won't change here. Rhodes is just around to be the token black friend who gets fukked up. Black Panther they better not screw up. Spider-Man will probably be a small cameo.
The Avengers was good..saw it twice in the theater ...last movie I liked of theres...Age of ultron had a corny ass joke like every other sentence...just a horrible movie

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I don't care how the movie performs overseas tbh. Their whole culture is different and they don't absorb these movies the same way we do, even the marketing is different.

The fact that batman and superman together for the first time in a movie generated less interest in the states opening weekend than iron man 3 is not a good look seeing as these are our 2 biggest icons. barely made more than dark knight rises and that didn't even have 3D... so more people came out to see batman fight bane instead of batman fighting superman.

they were always going to make money off the brand names alone but in the right hands and with the right marketing this could have made a ton of a lot more.
marvel stans are quick with adding the overseas cumulative into their stannery though... 1.4b dont exist w/o the overseas #s

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
dog i'll put a ban bet on it

marvel has NEVER come close to that number.... with the avengers or avengers 2 (that's all your eggs in 1 basket)

dc did it with a PRELUDE to justice league

you in for this ban bet?

Ban bet? :mjpls: u might as well get banned now then.

The first avengers came out 4 years ago with obscure characters like Thor and Hawkeye. DC had superman and batman.. You see where I'm going with this.

This year civil war will have an established story....

:mindblown: why am I even arguing with you. In a little over a month I will up this thread with a simple :umad:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:whoa:

Batman v Superman Update: Final Box Office Figures

Batman v Superman update: Final box office figures released
While we ponder over this deleted scene from the movie, the final box office figures have come in for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and they are slightly below the estimates. Warner Bros. Pictures reports that the Zack Snyder-directed film earned $166.1 million this weekend from 4,242 domestic theaters, which is a bit below the estimated $170.1 million. It’s still easily the best pre-summer opening, surpassing The Hunger Games‘ $152.5 million from March 2012.

While it’s no longer the largest domestic opening for Warner Bros. ever (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2‘s $169.2 million from 2011 will hold onto that record), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is the widest release pre-May, the largest Easter opening (previous record was Furious 7‘s $147.2 million from 2015), the largest opening for a DC film (previous record was The Dark Knight Rises‘ $160.9 million from 2012), and the biggest March opening ever (previous record was The Hunger Games‘ $152.5 millio).

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice marks the seventh-highest domestic opening ever, trailing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2‘s $169.2 million in sixth place.

Dominating the international market, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice earned a spectacular $254 million over the weekend on an unprecedented 40,000+ screens in 66 markets. Combined with the $166.1 million from North American theaters, the worldwide total is now already up to $420.1 million!

Internationally, Batman v Superman marks the biggest superhero opening weekend of all time, the all-time biggest March opening, Warner Bros. Pictures‘ biggest opening of all-time in China, and Warner Bros.’ second-biggest international opening of all time (behind Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2).

In China alone, Batman v Superman grossed an estimated $57.3 million from approximately 16,000 screens. The film also opened big in the UK with an estimated $21.9 million from 1,701 screens, in Brazil with $12.2 million from 1,330 theaters, in Korea with $10.5 million from 1,696 screens, and in Australia with $10 million from 535 screens.

The film stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman, Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman, Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from Man of Steel, joined by Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, Holly Hunter as Senator Finch, as well as Scoot McNairy, Callan Mulvey and Tao Okamoto.

Read more at Batman v Superman Update: Final Box Office Figures

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Ban bet? :mjpls: u might as well get banned now then.

The first avengers came out 4 years ago with obscure characters like Thor and Hawkeye. DC had superman and batman.. You see where I'm going with this.

This year civil war will have an established story....

:mindblown: why am I even arguing with you. In a little over a month I will up this thread with a simple :umad:
so is that a yes or a no b*tch?

put your account where your mouth is

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's al u got.

In a little over a month from now can you honestly with a straight face type that civil war won't equal or surpass 424M breh.

Even marvels weakest movies make money. This movie has black panther and SPIDER MAN making their debuts :russ:

Your stannery is admirable. You rant like DC is king but your perceptions aren't reality.
That number is okay they playing with words look closely

In the US it made little over 160m, Now that's less than iron man 2 & both avengers:laff:

They need about 1 bill to break even

China not fuking with it like that:gag: