Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
no marvel movie has ever seen 424M breh

lol @ this jaaaaagoff

That's al u got.

In a little over a month from now can you honestly with a straight face type that civil war won't equal or surpass 424M breh.

Even marvels weakest movies make money. This movie has black panther and SPIDER MAN making their debuts :russ:

Your stannery is admirable. You rant like DC is king but your perceptions aren't reality.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
That's al u got.

In a little over a month from now can you honestly with a straight face type that civil war won't equal or surpass 424M breh.

Even marvels weakest movies make money. This movie has black panther and SPIDER MAN making their debuts :russ:

Your stannery is admirable. You rant like DC is king but your perceptions aren't reality.
dog i'll put a ban bet on it

marvel has NEVER come close to that number.... with the avengers or avengers 2 (that's all your eggs in 1 basket)

dc did it with a PRELUDE to justice league

you in for this ban bet?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
LOL stans of big corporations always make me laugh. Those who work kn marketing love idiots like OP. Always trumpeting and copping pleas and providing unlimited free advertising :wow:

Take trolling serious brehs. :mjlol:

That said, I went and did a little house shopping this morning. Got me another mansion on tha lake off this hoe and it's only been a few days :noah: :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't care how the movie performs overseas tbh. Their whole culture is different and they don't absorb these movies the same way we do, even the marketing is different.

The fact that batman and superman together for the first time in a movie generated less interest in the states opening weekend than iron man 3 is not a good look seeing as these are our 2 biggest icons. barely made more than dark knight rises and that didn't even have 3D... so more people came out to see batman fight bane instead of batman fighting superman.

they were always going to make money off the brand names alone but in the right hands and with the right marketing this could have made a ton of a lot more.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant believe there are losers really in here making up espn stats to find ways to hate on this movie..

Is it really that serious? Outside of the coli everyone ive talked to in person loved the movie and thought it was good. I have yet to hear one negative review in real life. Contrary to the online critics beliefs audience word of mouth is positive and has actually helped this movie and will help it going forward.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nikkas tried to turn the Deadpool numbers into an L for DC, they wanted it one way but it's the other. How the fukk do you let another studio eat off your creation and you get nothing for it,

FOX said "what's mines is mine and whats yours is mines" :mjlol:

tumblr_mwv3eyBRvF1svefdfo1_250.gif