Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao look at these butthurt marvel stan f*ggots

23r06mx.jpg

:umad:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Congrats to DC stans. Ya'll won a battle but can DC stay in the war? :jbhmm:

Will DC bring in Marvel numbers with the rest of the properties they got lined up like SS, Aquaman, WW, Cyborg and Flash? :jbhmm:

Or will they fall off again and have to reboot Batman to stay in the running? :jbhmm:

Time will tell :jbhmm:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Will DC bring in Marvel numbers with the rest of the properties they got lined up like SS, Aquaman, WW, Cyborg and Flash? :jbhmm:

Or will they fall off again and have to reboot Batman to stay in the running? :jbhmm:

Seeing as none of those movies are directed by Zack Synder..... :skip:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I actually like Synder for his fight scenes and visuals but I agree with another poster that said he needs a co director for storytelling. His movies tell a story too much like comic book panels which work well for some but not most.
I just want Aquaman & Flash to be amazing :mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I just want Aquaman & Flash to be amazing :mjcry:

Yep, Flash especially. He's been killing it in the tv series, but

the speed effect and the costume in the BVS movie looked like trash :mjcry:

However I wanna see Aquaman fail just so I can replay the clip of him saying "fukk Marvel" and laugh my heart out:lolbron:

y que

Banned
Daps
this shyt only broke records because superman AND batman are in the title

anybody could have done that

its the movie equivalent of click-bait

fukk snyder

now watch another record break for how fast numbers plunge after opening weekend

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

see this is a great response from a marvel stan... accept the L but look forward... wish the rest of those marvel fanboy f*ggots were like this

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They dropped this movie in MARCH. Not in June, not in July but March.

Jan - March is when studios release movies feel meh about.

If DC was about that life they would've released it AFTER civil war dropped. That would've been the real litmus test. After the dust settle from civil war they could've dropped this movie.

Now the bar is so low for civil war it's not even a competition.

The 5 or 7 second clip of spidey alone guarantees marvel will collect 190 to 200 million opening weekend.

Marvel owns may. The first week of May is like a yearly ritual :russ:

They might as well remain the month of May to the month of Marvel because hey drop hear every year.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

If DC was about that life they would've released it AFTER civil war dropped. That would've been the real litmus test. After the dust settle from civil war they could've dropped this movie.

The 5 or 7 second clip of spidey alone guarantees marvel will collect 190 to 200 million opening weekend.

They might as well remain the month of May to the month of Marvel because hey drop hear every year.
no marvel movie has ever seen 424M breh

lol @ this jaaaaagoff

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Remember when they thought it would be a good idea to schedule this the same day Marvel had an unknown movie on 5/6? Then Marvel said it was Cap 3 and WB thought they had a W. then Winter Soldier dropped and they backed the fukk down and moved this to March. lol

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Easter tho :manny:
You might be thinking that Sunday was the Easter holiday, which could account for the big Sunday drop. But that still wouldn’t explain the Friday-to-Saturday decline of 38%, which was the second worst opening Friday-to-Saturday drop in the annals of superhero releases, after a 40% dip for The Dark Knight Rises.

:usure:now sir