Batman Returns Is a Weird Ass Movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love it too, same reason I wildly enjoy Spider-Man 3 because I don't see them primarily as a Batman or Spider-Man movie, I see them as Tim Burton and Sam Raimi movies that just so happen to feature superheroes.:russ:

And I think thats why I'm able to tolerate Returns but threw Spider Man 3 out when I moved.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One of those classics my adult brain would never tolerate long enough yet I love due to childhood nostalgia. Classic :pachaha:

When Alfred put penguin's villainy on front street and the real him came out :laff:

Penguin's freaking toy batmobile.....that I wanted as a child

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was talking to a friend about this a few years ago. Batman killing people... all the crude & sexual humor/dialogue... :picard:

They were high on the success from the first movie and didn't think this one through. Nasty, mean-spirited movie.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I was talking to a friend about this a few years ago. Batman killing people... all the crude & sexual humor/dialogue... :picard:

They were high on the success from the first movie and didn't think this one through. Nasty, mean-spirited movie.

They thought it through. They let Burton do what he wanted to do. It's a Tim Burton movie more than a batman movie. Made for an audience of one, which I can respect