bk2uZbf.jpg

bMxD30t.jpg

RPdT0cR.jpg

Get a Look at the Michael Keaton Batman 3 Costume

Not too far off from what we got

Spyro

Banned
Daps
i have to agree. forever remains the most underrated bat-flick.

i admit i do prefer the more classic gothic inspired look of burton's movies... but the neon retro-futuristic vibe in forever works just as well.

plus val kilmer made for a damn good batman, and he's STILL the best bruce wayne.

After watching Aaron Eckart's Oscar worthy performance as Dent/Two Face, I can no longer watch Tommy Lee Jones's performance without either cringing or spitting out my drink :mjlol:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
After watching Aaron Eckart's Oscar worthy performance as Dent/Two Face, I can no longer watch Tommy Lee Jones's performance without either cringing or spitting out my drink :mjlol:

i thought eckart was trash, both as written and as performed.

i bought into him as the goody two shoes dent but he was so fukking boring in all of his scenes and as two face he was the furthest thing from scary.

two face in batman forever is basically just a diet jack nicholson joker with a coin gimmick but he chews the fukking scenery and is actually a joy to watch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He basically said "Well, Nicholson and Carrey are playing at 11, I should be at 11 too" and he just needed up yelling most of the time and like...openly sobbing

Spyro

Banned
Daps
i thought eckart was trash, both as written and as performed.

i bought into him as the goody two shoes dent but he was so fukking boring in all of his scenes and as two face he was the furthest thing from scary.

two face in batman forever is basically just a diet jack nicholson joker with a coin gimmick but he chews the fukking scenery and is actually a joy to watch.

Fair enough breh :hubie:

I personally though he was just as good, if not better than Joker and was the most underrated part about the greatest film of all time, but each to their own :hubie:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have to agree. forever remains the most underrated bat-flick.

i admit i do prefer the more classic gothic inspired look of burton's movies... but the neon retro-futuristic vibe in forever works just as well.

plus val kilmer made for a damn good batman, and he's STILL the best bruce wayne.
Gonna have to watch this again

Even as a 7 year old, who was a big fan of Two Face in the animated series, I remember watching Tommy Lee like :dwillhuh: That's not how Two Face acts
He basically said "Well, Nicholson and Carrey are playing at 11, I should be at 11 too" and he just needed up yelling most of the time and like...openly sobbing
Jones' biggest contribution to Batman Forever is him telling Carrey "I cannot sanction your buffonery"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Gonna have to watch this again

Even as a 7 year old, who was a big fan of Two Face in the animated series, I remember watching Tommy Lee like :dwillhuh: That's not how Two Face acts

Jones' biggest contribution to Batman Forever is him telling Carrey "I cannot sanction your buffonery"

Yeah he didn't sanction his buffoonery but he damn sure imitated it

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Fair enough breh :hubie:

I personally though he was just as good, if not better than Joker and was the most underrated part about the greatest film of all time, but each to their own :hubie:

I refuse to believe you thought dent was better than joker, come on now.

The best dent/two face scene in the entire movie doesn't hold a candle to the worst joker scene.

him and ledger share a scene together, guess who shyts on who.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
^ you are underrating Two Face in TDK, nobody touches Ledger, but Aaron did a great job

he was great as the square harvey dent.

but he was a lot less cool and a lot less suave than the script made him out to be. the scene in the courtroom... "next time i suggest you buy american".... was EMBARRASSING.

his scenes with rachel, gordon... are SLEEP INDUCING.

as tough guy two face... he is BORDERLINE LAUGHABLE.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I refuse to believe you thought dent was better than joker, come on now.

The best dent/two face scene in the entire movie doesn't hold a candle to the worst joker scene.

him and ledger share a scene together, guess who shyts on who.

Alright maybe not better I have exaggerated :hubie:

But acting wise I think he's just as good, he pulls off (imo) a perfect Harvey Dent and Two-Face, that's essentially two characters, whereas Joker is just one.

Fair enough if you think that, but that final scene with Bats/Gordon/Dent is one of the best acted scenes of any superhero movie, Gordon is incredible, Batman puts so much emotion into his growly lines ("It wasn't" being the best), but Dent though, his acting :banderas:

"It's not about what's right, ITS ABOUT WHAT'S FAIR" :damn::wow:

But I respect your opinion though breh :mjgrin: