Batman Returns Is a Weird Ass Movie

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Per RT - Batman Returns 6.7
Batman Begins 7.7
TDK 8.6

So yes, it's not on par with BB and TDK, and the majority agree.

And I never liked Batman 1989, Nicholson as an ass Joker imo, not a patch on Hamill and Ledger; and Keaton isn't that good, Gordon was terrible. Alfred was great though, fantastic on screen Alfred :ehh:

Michael Keaton was a garbage Batman.

Neg me I don't give a fukk

He was a bit boring as both Bruce Wayne/Batman imo, Bale give the character emotion and character depth. Keaton (and Affleck too) were like robots playing him :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
maaaaan! Happy Meals were so poppin back then!
I remember they had these lil plush Muppet Babies joints that came with the meal!
Mickey Ds had an epic run with the toys

Happy meal thumper and skateboarding Muppet baby Kermit were the goat happy meal toy.

You could interchange thumper and Kermit on the skateboard.
This is why Mickie d's is king.

Every other place pales in comparison to them because they won't research Mickie d's and fukk it up. When they get a license to change the game like Mickie d's did.

Art Barr

Dem arches....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And I think thats why I'm able to tolerate Returns but threw Spider Man 3 out when I moved.

Raimi gave that studio the raimi b movie shuffle.

Like oh, you wanna play games huh.
I can easily make Petey into a bumbling Bruce Campbell type.

You dare me,....bet.

Should have let that man have his vision.
Now, look at'cha.

Marvel fukked over Sony on some,....
Thanos shyt on some ol school lothor. If I can not have alaura no one can,.....

Made spidey disappear after rebooting him and put out the cartoon black Spiderman.
Made hulk a bih just to keep another studio honest.

Marvel playing bicepless mouse hardball is kinda fun tbh.

Art Barr

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Still love this movie, Burton is really one of those directors who just have their own style. Both his batman movies are great.
Still remember the first time I watched this one, was with my dad when I was like 9 or 10 years old and he also loved it. Looking back at it its definetely not a kids movie tho :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first one was way better, burton lost his mind with this shyt, how don't know how the scene of catwomen being bit by those cats was allowed in the final cut, the action set pieces were better in the first one as well

bruce wayne, batman seemed like an entirely different character than how he was in the first movie, the bat suit was uglier, etc

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I was born in '88 so this was my introduction to Batman...To this day I've never watched the whole '89 movie.

I watched this shyt on tape all the time when I was little and it kind of creeped me out but I thought it was still cool. Def wasn't that kid friendly :russ: Penguin spitting up that green blood and Catwoman eating the bird :huhldup::mjlol::dwillhuh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
He basically said "Well, Nicholson and Carrey are playing at 11, I should be at 11 too" and he just needed up yelling most of the time and like...openly sobbing
WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!!!!!!!:damn: Is still one of the GOAT bars tho :russ: Luda used that for the end of his verse on Future thugs

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid and I remember being creeped out by it

Last edited: