‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Based on the trailer, the show looks like it will be good.

They still haven't revealed who's voicing Batman though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So Harley Quinn before Joker?

Wonder if the eventual iteration will be more in line with the earlier version than the way the character has evolved.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
So Harley Quinn before Joker?

Wonder if the eventual iteration will be more in line with the earlier version than the way the character has evolved.
I don't think it's Harley Quinn "before" the Joker, but more Harley Quinn WITHOUT the Joker.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn't a character as big and integral to WB like Batman be on Max? lol

The voice might take getting a little used to but I also can't judge that hard off a 30 second clip. I like the actor's previous stuff.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Imagine if they keep the same depressing grim style of the original series.

“Home and Garden”

Poison ivy rapes her Arkham psychiatrist and makes planet babies with him that rapidly age into smiling mutant monsters and die.

“mommy” “mommy”

Batman “:damn:

“Baby Doll”

A former child star with a body of a child but the brain of a 30 years wants to commit murder suicide after kidnapping who former castmates. She presents zero threat to Batman and it’s just a depressed disabled person snapping.

“Growing Pains”

Clayface breaks a piece of himself that becomes sentient and loses its memory. Robin falls in love with it but she “Annie” is being hunted by Clayface. In the end Robin cant stop Clayface from absorbing it. It’s not a poof and she disappears, she is consumed and screams in fear.

:mjcry: