Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
2nd day playing for 4+ hours and I still love the bat mobile. I think I'm just a fan :yeshrug: adds to the experience like a mofo

Traversal via gliding is more fun in this game to me as well. Seems the city is a lot more vertical than Arkjam city was.

I find my self doing a lot more side challenges than I did in AC. The experience is so well put together you just don't want it to be over too fast.
Were in the minority cause im loving the Batmobile as well :yeshrug:
I feel like im controlling a comic character to his fullest extent

Ronald

Daps
It's just forced, why am I taking it into a chemical plant :beli:

why am I guarding gordons police cruiser when he shouldve got in the batmobile in the first place :beli:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Some of the batmobile stuff is :beli:

But this game seems to have a TON of content.

Looks like imma be enjoying it for a while.

Doesn't feel as "solid" as Arkham City though. Like they went for a cinematic feel over an immersive one.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's just forced, why am I taking it into a chemical plant :beli:

why am I guarding gordons police cruiser when he shouldve got in the batmobile in the first place :beli:

i'm hoping and guessing that these are just training sets and not how the whole game will be.
the batmobile is dope and i see it's potential...they seem to be throwing all the new shyt at you in the beginning.

i have faith that it will be a good or great game when all is said and done.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Arkham Knights identity was pretty obvious. In fact I'm pretty sure that's what he called himself in a certain animated batman movie. This child catching mad feelings what a p*ssy.:francis:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im stuck on the riddlers 3rd catwoman trap

never mind :snoop: didn't pay attention to the question mark on the wall

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm enjoying the game completely, the batmobile definitely a good addition, once you get used to the controls [change them btw] its pretty fun destroying the other tanks.

I have yet to have the batmobile blow up, but then again the side missions take care of the number of tanks that can destroy it.

the double team parts are pure :banderas: status

pretty pissed that Joker is still a big part of the game, we killed him. the game literally forces you to make sure hes completely burned. It seems forced, like how can we find a way to bring Joker into the game....yeah lets make him a ghost