Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So Im reading that you can only use Batman in the combat challenge maps.:patrice:
Yo fukk this game :heh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
2nd day playing for 4+ hours and I still love the bat mobile. I think I'm just a fan :yeshrug: adds to the experience like a mofo

Traversal via gliding is more fun in this game to me as well. Seems the city is a lot more vertical than Arkjam city was.

I find my self doing a lot more side challenges than I did in AC. The experience is so well put together you just don't want it to be over too fast.

another dope thing about the batmobile is that you can control it remotely, and maybe it's me, but I find it very amusing to climb to the top of high buildings and hit L1 to dive into the batmobile from like 300 ft above.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Question how big is the map? Are there more parts to it besides these three islands in the beginning?

YoungxThug

Banned
Daps
Ok, only 40% of the way through the story but im POSITIVE I know who the Arkham Knight is :ohhh:

Finally realized who the 5th quarantine container was for too, and I felt stupid as hell I didn't realize it at first :snoop:

You 40% done already? Damn bae so I'm guessing the game ain't long. Or hard. :mjpls: