Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

speaking as a PC gamer my game is very playable...no crashes or noticeable drops in fps.

however...

Bat's face where the mask meets skin looks unfinished.
I'm not impressed with the rain and water effects on Batman.
Batman's mouth does not move when he speaks.
Lighting effects don't "wow" me.
High or Ultra setting not being available is unforgivable.
Draw distance on a map this big MUST be an option.

my rig is built to play PC games so that they are BETTER than what consoles provide.
how the fukk are you gonna give me something that can't run better than a console?

other than that i'm enjoying it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
speaking as a PC gamer my game is very playable...no crashes or noticeable drops in fps.

however...

Bat's face where the mask meets skin looks unfinished.
I'm not impressed with the rain and water effects on Batman.
Batman's mouth does not move when he speaks.
Lighting effects don't "wow" me.
High or Ultra setting not being available is unforgivable.
Draw distance on a map this big MUST be an option.

my rig is built to play PC games so that they are BETTER than what consoles provide.
how the fukk are you gonna give me something that can't run better than a console?

other than that i'm enjoying it.
Are you playing locked at 30 fps or something? Because I don't know how you can get a steady 60 with a 970 when the game requires like 6gb of vram and nvidia gameworks kills performance, especially when driving. People with titan xs like me can't even play this at a steady 60. sometimes it even goes below 30 when driving. shyt is a mess

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Are you playing locked at 30 fps or something? Because I don't know how you can get a steady 60 with a 970 when the game requires like 6gb of vram and nvidia gameworks kills performance, especially when driving. People with titan xs like me can't even play this at a steady 60. sometimes it even goes below 30 when driving. shyt is a mess

i just ran the FPS test and i got a max of 82 and a minimum of 30 and an average of 56.

if the game is locked at 30, how am i getting these numbers?

i have vsync turned off and everything else is on as high as it goes.
i'll screen shot it later.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i have vsync turned off and everything else is on as high as it goes.
i'll screen shot it later.
Damn, you're lucky as hell. Literally nobody is running this well. I'm jealous :mjcry:

Did you unlock the game from 30 to 120? Or did you just benchmark it? The benchmark doesn't have the 30 fps cap, but the game does unless you edit .ini files

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
what were they thinking :mindblown:

I can't even do these race trials/riddler trophy races because of all these fukking tanks on the streets shooting at me. Can't even leave the shyt to transverse in the sky because the tanks will destroy the batmobile and its game over. Some head scratching game play designs

• Dap
Reactions: Ns
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I can't even do these race trials/riddler trophy races because of all these fukking tanks on the streets shooting at me. Can't even leave the shyt to transverse in the sky because the tanks will destroy the batmobile and its game over. Some head scratching game play designs
There's no tanks in race trials or riddler quests.

You mean random tanks in the area? They're easy.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

I leave the batmobile to go the rooftops all the time & nobody touches it :dwillhuh: