Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Damn, you're lucky as hell. Literally nobody is running this well. I'm jealous :mjcry:

Did you unlock the game from 30 to 120? Or did you just benchmark it? The benchmark doesn't have the 30 fps cap, but the game does unless you edit .ini files

just the benchmark, i have not edited the .ini files.

i want to get my evga ocd to work with it but it won't.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what were they thinking :mindblown:

It would have been Arkham City with just better graphics without it:manny:

I can't even do these race trials/riddler trophy races because of all these fukking tanks on the streets shooting at me. Can't even leave the shyt to transverse in the sky because the tanks will destroy the batmobile and its game over. Some head scratching game play designs

You need to clear them out yourself with the batmobile

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There's no tanks in race trials or riddler quests.

You mean random tanks in the area? They're easy.

Yes there are. Maybe it hasn't happen to you but there have been several times I am racing towards a trophy and tanks are shooting at me

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
just the benchmark, i have not edited the .ini files.

i want to get my evga ocd to work with it but it won't.
Oh, you're playing at 30fps then. That's why you're not seeing framerate drops or performance hits. If you had unlocked it, you'd see all the problems. I keep going back and forth between keeping it locked at 30 and unlocking it and getting wildly erratic performance. Right now I've given up on the game and I'm waiting on a patch I think. Plus, I'm not finding the game fun to be honest. That tank shyt isn't for me.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Oh, you're playing at 30fps then. That's why you're not seeing framerate drops or performance hits. If you had unlocked it, you'd see all the problems. I keep going back and forth between keeping it locked at 30 and unlocking it and getting wildly erratic performance. Right now I've given up on the game and I'm waiting on a patch I think. Plus, I'm not finding the game fun to be honest. That tank shyt isn't for me.
I stopped playing when I found out there was no AO or rain effects. I know how I am, and I'll want to start over if/when they fix it

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
"Sometimes, I admit, I think of Bruce as a man in a costume. Then, with some gadget from his utility belt, he reminds me that he has an extraordinarily inventive mind. And how lucky I am to be able to call on him" -Superman

• Genius Level Intellect: Batman is a brilliant, virtually peerless, detective, strategist, scientist, tactician, and commander; he is widely regarded as one of the keenest analytical minds on the planet. Given his lack of superpowers, he often uses cunning and planning to outwit his foes, rather than simply "out-fighting" them.

• Polymath: He has studied Biology, Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Mythology, Geography and History.[citation needed] Gained degrees in Criminal Science, Forensic Sciences, Computer Sciences, Chemistry and Engineering by the time he was 21.[citation needed] He has mastered Diverse Environmental Training, Security Systems, and illusion/sleight of hand by the time he was 23.[citation needed] He gained even more degrees in Biology, Physics, Advanced Chemistry, and Technology by the time he was 25.[citation needed] He had learned Forensic Sciences, Medical Sciences, Expanded Computer and Engineering Sciences,[original research?] and Expanded Device Pool use of personal powered armor and system, database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supervillains; improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery by the time he was 26.[citation needed] Has also learned Advanced New Development in Forensic and Medical Sciences.[citation needed]
    • Eidetic Memory: Batman has total recall and can remember anything in great detail.
    • Investigation: He is widely considered as the World's Greatest Detective, capable of observation, forensic investigation, and inductive and deductive reasoning of the highest caliber. Human intuition is an unlearnable trait and one of Batman's most effective tools. Given any mystery, he can arrive at the correct conclusions with a fraction of the data.[original research?]
    • Multilingualism: He is able to speak Spanish, French, Latin, German, Japanese, English, Russian, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek, Portuguese, Arabic, Sanskrit, Hindi, Thai and possibly more.[citation needed]
    • Tactical Analysis: He commonly utilizes cunning tactics to outwit his foes. He is an excellent leader and at times commands the Justice League and the Outsiders, Batman is known as one of the greatest strategists and tacticians in the dc universe, and once even Aquaman stated the same.
    • Leadership: He is known for having great leadership. He is leader of the Outsiders, the Bat Family and Batman Incorporated. Also he is in charge of his whole company.
    • Driving: Bruce is proficient at driving many vehicles like cars, motor bikes, trucks and he is also skillful at driving jets, helicopters and auto boats and small ships.
    • Tracking: Trained in hunting techniques by African Bushmen (the Ghost Tribes of the Ten-eyed Brotherhood, among others).[citation needed]
    • Disguise: Has mastered the art of disguise by the time he was 23.[citation needed] Has further learned expanded disguise techniques by the time he was 26.[citation needed] Batman has many aliases he uses to infiltrate the underworld or just to go undercover in public situations. His current aliases are: Matches Malone, Thomas Quigley, Ragman, Detective Hawke, Sir Hemingford Grey, Frank Dixon, Gordon Selkirk, and Mr. Fledermaus.[citation needed]
    • Mechanical Aptitude: Proficient at combat driving. Has learned improved vehicle designs. Was trained and proficient in basic vehicles operations.
    • Business Management: Bruce Wayne has extensive skills and experience in business management, has thorough understanding of financial marketing and management and is often known as a example of successful industrialist and businessman on par to Lex Luthor.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_(Bruce_Wayne)#Abilities

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
2nd day playing for 4+ hours and I still love the bat mobile. I think I'm just a fan :yeshrug: adds to the experience like a mofo

Traversal via gliding is more fun in this game to me as well. Seems the city is a lot more vertical than Arkjam city was.

I find my self doing a lot more side challenges than I did in AC. The experience is so well put together you just don't want it to be over too fast.