Superstar
Daps
I feel like loser right now, I can't do Riddlers second puzzle

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Origins was Hot. They could make these games the same a millions times over and I'll cop because the Story production value and combat are on point. Cop origins if u love the batman games
THANK YOU. Don't know why it gets so much hate. Something good to hold me off while they finished this game. Felt like dudes were just hating on it cuz it seemed like the cool thing to do :manny:

And I wished they would've kept the L1 and L2 buttons (PS4) the same this game and made the Batmobile call Up on the control pad. Was throwing me off early in the game. I've adjusted by now though.

I also feel like they're making it way too obvious who the Arkham Knight is if it's who I think it is (Jason Todd). I hope the rumors I heard were wrong tho. And yall don't tell me I'll just wait for the game to lol.

Last edited:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Some sohh reference? I don't get how it applies to me

giphy.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Glad I didn't upgrade my rig for this game, but this Gamefly shyt better be in the mail today or else...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got to the
joker
part. Love it so far. And the batmobile is a great add on. Haven't played the side missions just the main one for now.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just had the shyt scared outta me :why:

while i was casually gliding to do a mission, some deformed looking Bat creature just popped out of a roof shrieking at me and flying away :damn: ill be riding the batmobile from now on :merchant: