InferiorMediumFlyinglemur.gif

:damn:

holy-sht.gif

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Couldn't have said it better myself. Cats are such followers. Can't wait to get on their 1930s detective shyt "ah-ha see! Knew it wasn't going be a whammy see! Can't pull the wool over my eyes see!" Just play the shyt and stop dikkriding this reviewers like their word is gospel

nah n1gga i been saying this before reviews...I can look and see if something aint right. But you want to be on some refusal to accept a big part of the game is weak. N1ggas wan't to act like we tripping for considering what most reviews say if it's negative, but you will be accepting whats positive if it supports ya love for the game. fkkkk out of here

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Busy doing what? Isn't the entire city evacuated in this game due to the scarecrow threatening to release some poisonous gas? It would seem all these super evil geniuses need to do in order to execute their nefarious plot is wake up a couple of hours earlier.

That's the flaw in Batman's universe that people don't think about. Batman's weakness is the day, if the villains were smart they would attack shyt in the middle of the day and no one would stop them

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
ive got it, website i fukk with always send preorders early :ahh:

the graphics :banderas:, need to finish up witcher first before i dive in properly though