Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ronald

Daps
Polygon 10 said its the best game this gen, GameSpot 7, bout to read the reviews :patrice:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
"Most of the videos and information shared prior to Arkham Knight’s launch are from its introductory moments and side content. Rocksteady Studios, WB Games, and everyone involved in the project kept the majority of the story under lock and key. Once the secret plot developments take root, just looking at the TV or hearing the game for a few seconds can ruin one of the coolest twists I’ve seen in a Batman story. It happens within the first hour or two of this adventure, and remains a constant for most of the experience. Through that wild development and others, we see Rocksteady at the height of its game for visual and aural storytelling, going to great lengths to find the best perspective for a shot, whether it’s from first-person, third, panned, or through the eyes of a different character."

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
All the stores have it, but can't sell it until Tuesday?:mindblown: Anyone find a place that was willing to sell it to them today??? I can't wait 4 more days!

try best buy. "pre order it" online and schedule it for pick up. when they send you the email that says "your order will be ready for pick up on xx/xx/xx day" that means its at the customer service desk.

I got bloodborn and MKX a day early doing this.

Kushskywalker (who told me about it) got madden the Friday before release.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
try best buy. "pre order it" online and schedule it for pick up. when they send you the email that says "your order will be ready for pick up on xx/xx/xx day" that means its at the customer service desk.

I got bloodborn and MKX a day early doing this.

Kushskywalker (who told me about it) got madden the Friday before release.
Yea but what if I preorder it and the pick up date is Tuesday? I want it today. Anyways, I found someone on kijiji selling a bunch of brand new copies for $10 more. I might just go that way.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Act like most reviews are not shytting on the bat mobile parts, let alone i said it looked weak to begin with. But you can start caping now

ITS ALL OPINIONS PEOPLE PLAY IT YOURSELF HOW MANY GAMES HAVE YALL PLAYED IT THESE REVIEW SITES SAID IT WAS WACK...WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT YOU THINK BREHS

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cats are such followers. Can't wait to get on their 1930s detective shyt "ah-ha see! Knew it wasn't going be a whammy see! Can't pull the wool over my eyes see!" Just play the shyt and stop dikkriding this reviewers like their word is gospel

Ronald

Daps
InferiorMediumFlyinglemur.gif

:damn: