Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
"It’s the best-looking game across all three platforms (yes, even over The Witcher 3)" http://www.ausgamers.com/games/batman-arkham-knight/review/

:lupe:

I wonder how it runs on the pc....
Why does people think that The Witcher 3 is some great graphical achievement:dwillhuh:, shyt does not even look that good compared to shyt like Far Cry, Advanced Warfare, The Evil Within, and a bunch of other games. I probably would not even put The Witcher in the top 10 as far as graphics goes. However, this Batman does look like its the best looking game so far. I have yet to be impressed with the graphics of any game on the consoles, this Batman has impressed the fukk out of me.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does people think that The Witcher 3 is some great graphical achievement:dwillhuh:, shyt does not even look that good compared to shyt like Far Cry, Advanced Warfare, The Evil Within, and a bunch of other games. I probably would not even put The Witcher in the top 10 as far as graphics goes. However, this Batman does look like its the best looking game so far. I have yet to be impressed with the graphics of any game on the consoles, this Batman has impressed the fukk out of me.
The witcher 3 looks real good breh. I'm playing on the pc though; all ultra. Batman looks phenomenal though.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The witcher 3 looks real good breh. I'm playing on the pc though; all ultra. Batman looks phenomenal though.
IDK bruh, I have not played on PC, only on PS4 and I cant see how people think this game looks anywhere near "amazing", the graphics are average to me. Maybe its the art direction, but nothing in The Witcher looks like real life ya dig, from the skin textures, to background items, and even shyt like grass and trees, The Witcher looks cartoony as hell to me. Batman though, it looks like real life photogenic shyt. I know that all games don't try to create photogenic graphics, but the props The Witcher gets for graphics would make a nikka think that it really looked realistic, and that's far from the case :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
IDK bruh, I have not played on PC, only on PS4 and I cant see how people think this game looks anywhere near "amazing", the graphics are average to me. Maybe its the art direction, but nothing in The Witcher looks like real life ya dig, from the skin textures, to background items, and even shyt like grass and trees, The Witcher looks cartoony as hell to me. Batman though, it looks like real life photogenic shyt. I know that all games don't try to create photogenic graphics, but the props The Witcher gets for graphics would make a nikka think that it really looked realistic, and that's far from the case :yeshrug:
I see what you're saying. yeah, it doesn't look "realistic," but the graphics are good nonetheless. Plus so much is going on. They look amazing for an open-world game. Batman is going for a more realistic look I think, but it's still not there. I can't wait to see what it looks like on ultra with those nvidia effects though

The Order probably have the most "realistic" graphics

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Does everything in these batman games happen in the time span of 8 hours? Why is Arkham always shown at night? 3 games straight and not a single thing happens in the day?

Bruce Wayne is busy during the day breh.

I think the majority of the comics and BTAS episodes happen during the night.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruce Wayne is busy during the day breh.

I think the majority of the comics and BTAS episodes happen during the night.

Busy doing what? Isn't the entire city evacuated in this game due to the scarecrow threatening to release some poisonous gas? It would seem all these super evil geniuses need to do in order to execute their nefarious plot is wake up a couple of hours earlier.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Busy doing what? Isn't the entire city evacuated in this game due to the scarecrow threatening to release some poisonous gas?

That was in regards to you saying the entire series happens at night. Yes the city is evacuated, but Batman has always been active during the night time including comics, movies, and the cartoons. This being at night aswell shouldn't be surprising at all.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I knew the tank stuff was going to be wack. N1ggas was tight about it to, it just didn't look that good or fun but we had people going :whoo::gladbron: over it for some reason. Then they force you to use it because it's a new feature they wan't to show off as much as possible lol. Weakest story of the series doesn't help , just had a feeling this would be the worst batman game out the bunch.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I knew the tank stuff was going to be wack. N1ggas was tight about it to, it just didn't look that good or fun but we had people going :whoo::gladbron: over it for some reason. Then they force you to use it because it's a new feature they wan't to show off as much as possible lol. Weakest story of the series doesn't help , just had a feeling this would be the worst batman game out the bunch.

Have you played it? :what: