Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Played a couple of hours, game looks very good graphically(especially batman's cape in the rain:pachaha:) and presentation wise. Combat feels smoother and more fluid than the previous games. What will definitely make or break the game for people are the Batmobile parts, from what I've currently played it's a big part of the game. They force you into it very early, I was wondering why as I thought it would just be for the odd main mission, side stuff and be optional to use but nope, you use it quite a bit and have to in order to get by sections, especially in the main story(haven't touched a side mission so I don't know about them). It's not just combat wise either(those parts will annoy people for sure).

Had a bit of trouble with it at the start but once you learn how to dodge properly, it gets better. Gets pretty hectic when the enemies swarm you. They tried to replicate the physical combat with the dodging and combos into a car mode, but it doesn't really work as well, though a boss battle with it was good and very challenging.

Just got to a certain part in the story and all I can say is :banderas:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know if I preorder from BB if I can pick it up during the midnight release or if I have to wait during the day?

Daps
Reppin
:sadcam: steam doesn't want to release the game yet.

bought the game from cdkeys.com .. got the code today, put it on steam and they said to wait till the 23.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Wait this is the last batman game EVER?
Last Arkham game I believe.

Which is good. If they're going to make these Batman games it needs to be true open world hero simulation in the way that not every single person is a bad guy. As in there are civilians and normal city life going on. I'd rather have to avoid police at times and try to stick to the shadows in a populated Gotham. Would be cool

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
IDK bruh, I have not played on PC, only on PS4 and I cant see how people think this game looks anywhere near "amazing", the graphics are average to me. Maybe its the art direction, but nothing in The Witcher looks like real life ya dig, from the skin textures, to background items, and even shyt like grass and trees, The Witcher looks cartoony as hell to me. Batman though, it looks like real life photogenic shyt. I know that all games don't try to create photogenic graphics, but the props The Witcher gets for graphics would make a nikka think that it really looked realistic, and that's far from the case :yeshrug:
You just fukking said it. You're playing on consoles

Dank

Pro
Daps
Last Arkham game I believe.

Which is good. If they're going to make these Batman games it needs to be true open world hero simulation in the way that not every single person is a bad guy. As in there are civilians and normal city life going on. I'd rather have to avoid police at times and try to stick to the shadows in a populated Gotham. Would be cool
That would be pretty sick. I'm thinking the closest they're going to get to that. Is the Harley Quinn DLC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah its dlc if you pre ordered it, the wait for this release is like waiting to plow a bad broad you been crushin' on for a while you ready but you also got that tingly feeling in your hands, you get when your about to get on a really crazy roller coaster