Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
GameReactor UK 9
+Multiple game mechanics gel brilliantly. Story beats are great, no filler on missions. Nice puzzle work built into bigger enemy fights due to enemy variety.
-Batmobile takes some getting used to, and race-specific challenges can be annoying. Takes a while to relearn combat ropes.
(PS4 code)

Game Informer 9.5
At the end of it all, Batman: Arkham Knight delivers a great sense of closure for this series. Rocksteady leaves a few plot threads dangling to tease and taunt us, but the grim tale that started all the way back in Arkham Asylum is done. Rocksteady built a special experience that dazzles with its cleverness, intelligence, and ability to shift from kick-ass Batman moments to emotional gut punches to scenes stripped straight from some of Batman's greatest comic book stories. Lock yourself away, avoid social media and friends, and finish this game. You won't want this one spoiled for you.
(PS4 code)

VideoGamer 10

USGamer 4/5
Rocksteady brings the story of its version of Batman to a satisfying conclusion. There's some moments of tedium to be found, but if you want to be the Batman, this is one of the best experiences available.
(PS4 code)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
batmobile always looked kinda wack to me.:yeshrug: kinda like the pirate ships in assassin's creed. changes nothing for me.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm ready to jump in on the hardest difficulty but yeah the car/tank missions are already worrying me.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
"story mode discusses Batman's relationship with the three Robins"

"The mystery behind the Arkham Knights identity fizzles"

:patrice:

#J-ToddBack