Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This might be the game that finally forces me to get a PS4. :wow:

Still gonna try to hold out for the first price drop tho. My PS3 backlog is :damn: .

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
WHAT
shyt
I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED ORIGINS YET
need to clear my fukking backlog

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant wait!! The last game was ass, those nikkas should never make another Batman game. AC is one of my favorite games last gen

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Is the release date still in 2014? I thought there was some rumors about it being pushed backed. I love AA/AC but I hope Gotham is a little more livelier this time around meaning regular folk being around, traffic, not just goons....
I think Gotham gets evacuated in this game so it's probably going to be 99% goons with occasional innocent bystanders.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think Gotham gets evacuated in this game so it's probably going to be 99% goons with occasional innocent bystanders.
thats unfortunate, but ill survive. Wish it could be a "regular" night in Gotham at the start and shyt deteriorate throughout the game leading to the evacuation. I would like to see a somewhat normal Gotham for a change instead of the city under siege storyline thats been used as a back drop in the last 2 games...

vxjfjjrncrmnjn4noecr.gif

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
thats unfortunate, but ill survive. Wish it could be a "regular" night in Gotham at the start and shyt deteriorate throughout the game leading to the evacuation. I would like to see a somewhat normal Gotham for a change instead of the city under siege storyline thats been used as a back drop in the last 2 games...

vxjfjjrncrmnjn4noecr.gif
:wow: Rocksteady is back. The original is here baby :takedat:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

vxjfjjrncrmnjn4noecr.gif

that would be pretty dope, on some "bats going out on his nightly patrol" type shyt. those would probably have to be side missions, cause it was get boring quick, like those ps2 spiderman games.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This trailer makes me wish they'd make a Batman movie with Scarecrow as the main villain, get a f*cked up in the head ass director and drop the movie round Halloween

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Rewind.............

Ohhhhhhhhh.... 5x larger city than the previous Batman Game AND... you get to ride the batmobil all around the massive city with destructible building wallsss Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Last edited: