Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
So they delayed this game? looks like there's no reason for me to spend $400 on either of these systems. I will stick to my 360 in wait until next year to buy a DelayStation 4 or a DelayBoxone.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Don't care if it's been pushed back

Rocksteady's built up enough good will in my book

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've never seen Batman Begins or you want more than that?

:damn:
I don't consider Scarecrow the main villain in that plus I'd rather see Scarecrow in a more fictional setting, not Nolan's realistic one because the possibilities would be endless

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Wii U/Nintendo stay losing when it comes to 3rd parties
:patrice:
Why Batman: Arkham Knight Isn't on Wii U
Share.
Rocksteady says last-gen systems couldn't have the Batmobile "in the way that people imagine it."
By Steve WattsBatman: Arkham Knight will be the first game to feature the Batmobile, and the technical considerations of that feature ruled out the possibility of putting in on the last generation of consoles -- including Wii U.

"Once we decided we were going to commit to the Batmobile, all these other technical decisions were made for us," Rocksteady's Dax Ginn told NowGamer. "We knew that we had to do it right--the imagination of the experience of driving the Batmobile that people have is that it’s fast, that it’s destructive, it’s kind of a tank in Gotham City, but it’s also highly technical -- all of those things can only be done on next-gen."

Why We Love Batman: Arkham Knight
06:42
He went on to say that the Batmobile could work on the older consoles, but "not in the way that people imagine it. It’s the power fantasy of driving this legendary vehicle; if it can only do a top speed of 25 mph that’s not the power fantasy and that’s why we couldn’t have done that previously."

When asked specifically about the Wii U, Ginn indicated that it would have had the same gameplay compromises as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions, and so it was ruled out as well. "We have to make our technology choices specifically with reference to the gameplay objectives that we want, so we choose the platforms that are going to give us that," he said.

Rocksteady's third game in its Arkhamverse is set to hit PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One later this year, and preordering will let you play as Harley Quinn. Check out IGN's preview for more details.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
fukk this gen :snoop:

rocksteady and WB new this game wasn't dropping until next year. They just wanted to get them pre-order sells in