Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
loved Arkham City but the big Complaint from literally everywhere about the forced bat mobile segments put me off this completely, not a lot worse in games then forced vehicle arena fights

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I think the real punch to the dikk to fans was them turning the deathstroke boss fight into a hide and go tank fight

I loved most of the game, but I hated the tank boss fights (especially the Arkham Knight tank battle).

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Spider-Man is better than the most recent Batman game :yeshrug:

Batman's gameplay is basically a QTE fest.

Spiderman was a complete rip off of Arkham. It's pretty much Arkham but with Spiderman. The biggest resemblance was when Peter got poisoned which was a direct rip of when Scarecrow scares Batman and the whole city is a nightmare sequence. Batman laid the blueprint for games like Spiderman

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Spiderman was a complete rip off of Arkham. It's pretty much Arkham but with Spiderman. The biggest resemblance was when Peter got poisoned which was a direct rip of when Scarecrow scares Batman and the whole city is a nightmare sequence. Batman laid the blueprint for games like Spiderman
Ummm....
No

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Arkham Knight is the GOAT. nikkas just have short memory and so quick to move on to the next. I just recently finished Spiderman and it only took me a week on hard mode. The combat is a striking resemblance of Arkham

Why do you think Spider-Man ripped off Arkham?

Fun fact, Arkham Asylum ripped off Spider-Man 2 with the combat and counter system. Spider-Man set the blueprint for Arkham.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everything was ripped off arkham, even the design of the villains

Taskmaster looks like Azazel and fights like him too

The sable soldiers are the damn arkham knight's militia, they even occupy the city and have outpost, I mean the shyt was a straight bite

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Everything was ripped off arkham, even the design of the villains

Taskmaster looks like Azazel and fights like him too

The sable soldiers are the damn arkham knight's militia, they even occupy the city and have outpost, I mean the shyt was a straight bite

Yup. Black Cat was pretty much Catwoman. The little chemistry puzzles, the "thugs" , the research missions. I'm surprised they didn't have any riddler trophies while they were at it.