Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
:mjlol:

:francis:

:childplease: wtf ?

lol why do they do shyt like this

why not just add stuff like this and all the skins etc. in the $40.00 add-on

maybe add a DLC that updates all the buildings unlocked but filled with Goons that progress in difficulty on every floor as you go up

if you clear a building you unlock a new vehicle or playable character or skin

I would love to have that Dark Knight Bike.. damn shame.. I hope they get creative with the DLC

:what:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Batgirl DLC

Longer than the Harley Quinn one but definitely not long enough

It was a dope addition but for a $40 season pass, we need some longer story missions.. luckily I only paid $18 for this season pass

These video game woman characters look really good

Get to free roam as Batgirl afterwards but not in Gotham City

My only gripe is that I hope they provide enough content to make what retailed for $40 in the season pass worth it. They say they'll drop new content every month for 6 months but if I can complete them in an hour or less, that gives me another 30 days waiting for something else.

They should've never took the REAL challenge maps out and made them DLC.. the challenge maps could hold me over

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That Knightfall protocol ending was trash they really expected me to find all riddler trophies for that weak ass shyt

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Only 18 riddler trophies left for 100% completion.

Panessa Studios and Stagg Airships

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Just Finished The Main Story And I Have To Say....Wow

This Is The Most Disapointing And Laziest Game Of The Series

Spoilers Below The Smilies So If You Don't Wanna Read Them Keep Scrolling

:camby:
:mindblown:

How The fukk Do You Have Like 15-16 Villians In This Game And Not One Boss Fight? Holy fukk Come On (Have Not Fought DeathStroke Or Riddler Yet)

Penguin - 1 Punch Knockout During A Cut Scene

Hush- 1 Button Counter Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Harley - Cut Scene Knockout

Poison Ivy - Arrest During Cut Scene

Professor Pig - 1 Button Reverse Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Fire Fly - Eject From Batmobile Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Man Bat - Land On Top Of Him Into A Cut Scene Take Down

2 Face - Wow You Can Actually Punch Him! But You Take Him Down Like He's A Regular Goon

Scarecrow - Cut Scene Take Down (All This Drama And You Never Get To Lay Hands On This Guy????)

The Closest Thing To A Boss Fight Was 2 Encounters With Arkham Knight And BOTH "Fights" Include You Running From Him In The God Damn Batmobile SMH

LAZY

The Missions Were So Repetitive, It's Like Hey Here's 10 Side Missions Do The Exact Same Thing Over And Over

Penguin Mission- Track Trucks, Follow Them, Beat Up Thugs, Blow Up Safe * Repeat 3 Times* Done

2 Face Mission- Find Bank, Fight Thugs *Repeat 3 Times* Done

Man Bat Mission- Find Him, Jump On His Back *Repeat 3 Times* Done

Fire Fly Mission - Find Burning Building, Fight Tanks, Extinguish Fire, Chase Him *Repeat 3 Times* Done

They Didn't Bother To Mix It Up At All, They Didn't Throw 1 Monkey Wrench At You To Throw You Off, Just Rinse & Repeat

The Watchtower Take Downs, The Militia Checkpoints, And The Street Bombs Are The Same fukking Thing Over And Over, Nothing Crazy Mixed In, Nothing Different Added To Make It Feel Like It's A Different Thing You're Doing

This Game Was Lazy As fukk

Remember Great Boss Fights Against Clayface, Ras Al Goul, Joker, Penguin, 2 Face (As Catwomen), Killer Crock, Bane, Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, Soloman Grundy,

Remember When You Actually FOUGHT These People In A Batman Game And Had To THINK Of The Best Way To Take Them Down? Not In This Game!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does this pollen go away? I'm trying to get the riddler trophies with the coordinates but it's covered up

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I Just Finished The Main Story And I Have To Say....Wow

This Is The Most Disapointing And Laziest Game Of The Series

Spoilers Below The Smilies So If You Don't Wanna Read Them Keep Scrolling

How The fukk Do You Have Like 15-16 Villians In This Game And Not One Boss Fight? Holy fukk Come On (Have Not Fought DeathStroke Or Riddler Yet)

Penguin - 1 Punch Knockout During A Cut Scene

Hush- 1 Button Counter Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Harley - Cut Scene Knockout

Poison Ivy - Arrest During Cut Scene

Professor Pig - 1 Button Reverse Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Fire Fly - Eject From Batmobile Into A Cut Scene Knockout

Man Bat - Land On Top Of Him Into A Cut Scene Take Down

2 Face - Wow You Can Actually Punch Him! But You Take Him Down Like He's A Regular Goon

Scarecrow - Cut Scene Take Down (All This Drama And You Never Get To Lay Hands On This Guy????)

The Closest Thing To A Boss Fight Was 2 Encounters With Arkham Knight And BOTH "Fights" Include You Running From Him In The God Damn Batmobile SMH

LAZY

The Missions Were So Repetitive, It's Like Hey Here's 10 Side Missions Do The Exact Same Thing Over And Over

Penguin Mission- Track Trucks, Follow Them, Beat Up Thugs, Blow Up Safe * Repeat 3 Times* Done

2 Face Mission- Find Bank, Fight Thugs *Repeat 3 Times* Done

Man Bat Mission- Find Him, Jump On His Back *Repeat 3 Times* Done

Fire Fly Mission - Find Burning Building, Fight Tanks, Extinguish Fire, Chase Him *Repeat 3 Times* Done

They Didn't Bother To Mix It Up At All, They Didn't Throw 1 Monkey Wrench At You To Throw You Off, Just Rinse & Repeat

The Watchtower Take Downs, The Militia Checkpoints, And The Street Bombs Are The Same fukking Thing Over And Over, Nothing Crazy Mixed In, Nothing Different Added To Make It Feel Like It's A Different Thing You're Doing

This Game Was Lazy As fukk

Remember Great Boss Fights Against Clayface, Ras Al Goul, Joker, Penguin, 2 Face (As Catwomen), Killer Crock, Bane, Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, Soloman Grundy,

Remember When You Actually FOUGHT These People In A Batman Game And Had To THINK Of The Best Way To Take Them Down? Not In This Game!
FYI:

[ spoiler ]
This is how you do it.
[ /spoiler ]

Now once more, but without spaces:

This is how you do it.

No need for scrolling, just use the tags ;)

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Bout 80% finished with the whole thing. Got a couple more dead bodies to find, a couple more street bombs to clear and the last 12% of the main mission. I've had a lot of fun with the game but dont agree with the batmobile ruining anything. Chasing the APC's are shytty missions but everything else with the batmobile is cool. I thought the tank fights got more fun the more challenging they got and it wasnt too much over kill. Brought in a little extra piece of strategy and figuring shyt out which I think this series does real well. Dont know if I'll bust my ass to get all the riddle trophies and shyt since I'll need to use a guide for most of em and I dont know if I wanna work that hard to get 100%