Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I don't know what it is when I am watching this show, but I always think that Barry is in one of his hallucinations or dream sequences, then you come to find out that this is some truly dark comedy-esque material, where shyt is real and things are getting out of hand. Hader should be nominated for an Emmy for sure. It's interesting how sloppy Barry is. He still never deleted the facebook account.

"Starting... now!"

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What a fantastic finale and season :wow:

The tension as soon as she noted his name was different,to the dinner conversation,to him pleading with her not to do this,with hader continuing to impress with his chops.:wow:

The look on his face in bed :mjcry:

Loved it. Gonna watch the season again and will recommend.

9/10

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got the word about this show.:ohhh:
I follow all characters from Arrested Development.......I see Barry Zuckercorn(Henry Winkler) is in this. :wow:
Its a Dark Comedy type thing. :ehh:

Well I just have to check it out. :lolbron:
Do it :ufdup: it picks up around episode 3 and is flames from then on

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I thought ep. 7 was the season finale and boy of boy I was surprised when I saw it on the Recently Added tabs. What a finale :blessed:

That scene with the shots outside was beautiful.

And :pachaha: at the Police Chief explaining the gang and the conexions lmao
Taylor was a Leader at heart :rip:

HBO the gawds of the Show game.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Watched all 8 episodes yesterday, what an amazing show:merchant:
Him leaving the Facebook page up was crazy and after seeing the pictures of his marine buddies there I remembered that Barry invited them all to that party earlier in the season:patrice:
Why didn’t anyone from the class remember Taylor from the party after seeing him on the news get blamed for all the killing and that he was Barry’s friend?:ufdup:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The most amazing thing about this show to me is how much they're able to pack into 30 minutes. There was Breaking Bad season 5 levels of tension in this episode. This is why I will never write HBO off. They canceled Here & Now(never had any desire to watch it) yet probably have a surefire Emmy contender on their hands with Barry. They're good for a critical hit every quarter:wow:

Daps
I will have to re-watch I like the show but did not like the jump to the lake house I also love Noho and I am glad he is still around.