Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
"The shooter was either crouching or very short"

"Bolivians!"

:russ:

:mjcry:I'm in fcking Spain and I dont know at least 1 bolivian so I can break his balls.

And Fukes with his fcuking tooth :laff:

"Man fcuk your tooth"

*gets picked up for evidence*

Only HBO can make you laugh and the next second :ohmy: on the chair.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god :wow:

The most amazing thing about this show to me is how much they're able to pack into 30 minutes. There was Breaking Bad season 5 levels of tension in this episode.
When the cop got out the car I was waiting for the Hank on the toilet looking for something to read moment :banderas:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I don't know what it is when I am watching this show, but I always think that Barry is in one of his hallucinations or dream sequences, then you come to find out that this is some truly dark comedy-esque material, where shyt is real and things are getting out of hand. Hader should be nominated for an Emmy for sure. It's interesting how sloppy Barry is. He still never deleted the facebook account.

"Starting... now!"
They said at the end of the episode that they meant to make that shyt look like a dream sequence. It was all colorful and cheery plus you add in all that shyt like him gettin back with Sally and being at Gene's beach house with the detective bytch and everybody all happy out of nowhere...it seemed like we were missing alot of shyt leading up to that so we're kinda left with needing an explanation. Barry waking up from a day dream seemed the most obvious...but then you realize it aint goin that way. Brilliant.

do I need to give this another shot? I quit after episode 3, but I really liked the series premier. does it get good again?

nah...something that requires less of your attention, like Ballers, is probably more your speed.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I fux with the show. :ehh:

Definitely in the same vein as The 'Get Shorty' remake that came out on Epix last year. Had a similar feel, but with a bit more fukkery.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I gotta check this out.

I dont why i always confuse this guy with Rain Wilson i think his name is.