Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Same. If I like they're pilot. Then I'll watch the whole first season. People think your first season has to be nothing but :whew: when in reality you have to give it time since they're just starting
Hell even the pilot doesn’t have to be dope. The Spartacus pilot was awful. But by the end of the first season :wow: biggest turn around in quality I’ve ever seen

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell even the pilot doesn’t have to be dope. The Spartacus pilot was awful. But by the end of the first season :wow: biggest turn around in quality I’ve ever seen
Yeah if the show has an original idea then I'll give it a shot. I hated the 'Raising Hope' pilot but ended up being a decent show

Edub

Veteran
Daps
This show is Dope.....wish it were longer than a 1/2 hr tho:manny:.......but it’s made my sunday list so that’s saying something:ehh:

Daps
Barry’s a real actor y’all but at what cost :wow::mjcry:
He shouldnt even feel bad breh knew terry was loco and didnt tell barry the whole truth about him and then he wanted to roll with them when terry and his boy are decked out for war with Barry telling him to leave. When shyt get real then the real bytch wanna come out he had to go:yeshrug:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this show gets worse as it gets darker. they made Barry irredeemable last night. stupid.

Daps
this show gets worse as it gets darker. they made Barry irredeemable last night. stupid.
How?? He had no choice but to kill buddy he was a liability. Like I said in my other post dude was p*ssy trying to play hard:yeshrug:

He knew what Taylor was about and still went along with it, Barry even told him to get out but the dumb mofo stayed

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Lost interest and ain't seen the last 3 episodes. Is it worth getting back into?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What was redeemable about the assassin for hire before that?:jbhmm:The fact he was taking acting classes on the side?:jbhmm:
well maybe not "redeemable" but for one thing, the tone was lighter, and regardless of the character's actions, it's always easier to "root" for a piece of shyt, when it's comedic. killing a buddy b/c he might squel is some straight up gritty revenge flick shyt.