Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dog scene took me out. Barry went from lovable murderous oaf to demonic murderous lunatic real quick..:Picard:
I think that’s kind of my issue wit this season it feels like they made Barry more psychotic than I remember .I can’t see Barry threaten gasineau kids or thinking that he could get him to forgive him with a acting role . Or going into the office to yell at Ol girl , they suddenly making despicable ass fuches more sympathetic

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that’s kind of my issue wit this season it feels like they made Barry more psychotic than I remember .I can’t see Barry threaten gasineau kids or thinking that he could get him to forgive him with a acting role . Or going into the office to yell at Ol girl , they suddenly making despicable ass fuches more sympathetic
Yeah but they been building towards this. It didn’t just come out of nowhere. Day by day Barry’s PTSD is killing him. He ain’t a sociopath and it’s starting to catch up to him but it’s what he knows and it makes him money

Daps
Rewatched the first two seasons and finally caught up…Barry season is back:blessed:

This is why I’m glad I rewatched the first two seasons before jumping into the third. They covered it in the first, but Barry is a psycho. He snapped when he was in the army and brutally murdered an innocent villager, even had his fellow soldiers looking at him crazy. :huhldup::what::snoop:

Fuches gave him a purpose and channeled that energy into becoming a great hitman. When we meet Barry, we think he’s just a misunderstood lovable bad guy, but they have peeled that back consistently as the show progresses. He’s an unhinged nutcase. Him spiraling out like this is completely his MO

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Rewatched the first two seasons and finally caught up…Barry season is back:blessed:

This is why I’m glad I rewatched the first two seasons before jumping into the third. They covered it in the first, but Barry is a psycho. He snapped when he was in the army and brutally murdered an innocent villager, even had his fellow soldiers looking at him crazy. :huhldup::what::snoop:

Fuches gave him a purpose and channeled that energy into becoming a great hitman. When we meet Barry, we think he’s just a misunderstood lovable bad guy, but they have peeled that back consistently as the show progresses. He’s an unhinged nutcase. Him spiraling out like this is completely his MO

One thing that army story sets up too is when ppl start pulling the rug from under him or upsetting his status quo he snaps. Fuches setting past family on him, sally leaving him...show about to get dark again.

Daps
I loved the part with Barry on the phone with the bomb app help desk.
Bomb goes off.
"Well it sounds like we have fixed your problem. Is there anything else you need help with?"
Lol.
What was the phrase the bomb box kept repeating over and over?